Just Around The Corner

Discussion in 'Fan Fix' started by lidool.tk, Aug 26, 2007.

1. lidool.tk

lidool.tk Active Member

Just Around The Corner [Completed]

[​IMG]

This is a true story based on a person's life but played by Mike He and Rainie Yang.
    It's a story about two high school students who met each other through a their friend. They've only met once in life and fell in love via the internet, everyone's best friend, MSN. This story talks about the days of their lives living sins and through hardship.

I hope everyone would enjoy this story and show some support. Thank you =)

- The author, teekaiii
    [story dedicated to A.T]

Note: this story is 100% original as it is in fact, part of my personal experiences.

to read it, click here

hope you enjoy it =]

#1 lidool.tk, Aug 26, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2007
  2. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

This is a pretty emotionally packed story. Hope Rainie makes the right choice.

3. lidool.tk

lidool.tk Active Member

awww ONE person commented xD i thought my story was a flunk that no one liked it..=/ well, i still have that feeling..

buh yess.. it is indeed quite emotional~ thanks for reading~ hope you can continue to readdd

4. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Dont worry, more peeps will be reading it... just takes time because so many chapters -^_^

5. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

the story was ok, but does this mean rainie and mike never ended up together???

6. lidool.tk

lidool.tk Active Member

umm.. nooo.. the story isnt finished yet =] im just lazy to update~ sowwie ^^"

ohhhh~ and your avi is RAINN <33 i hearts raiinn.. lmao~ sowwie for randomness~ juz got huge obsession over himmm >.<

7. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Hmmm....quite an interesting story there...juz halfway tru anyway....

8. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

lol.. your story is kinda realistic.. of many relationships that age.. kinda pointless and boring.. i only read to chapt 4 though.. hope you dun mind me saying that.. >_<

9. lidool.tk

lidool.tk Active Member

tien317 ~ its ok if you dont finish it.. coz i dont expect many ppl to like it..

xiaojia ~ it is realistic because its based on a true story.. and relationship at that age CAN be pointless buh for many fortunate people in the world, their first love do intend to be with them until they have greay hair =) and for not finishing the story, i don't blame you since it is sorta an everyday life thing and not dramatic in anyway.. this is just simply my first story attempt so dont mind me~

10. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

haha.. so i wonder.. is the story still going on in real life?

and don't need to feel unfortunate cos not many first loves last that long unlike what you perceive.. just be glad if you ever find true love.. assuming it exists..

and i will read it some other day.. hehe.. maybe after i get back from my trip to KL..

all the best writing your new stories!

11. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

the story seems quite good... i'll probably read this some day..

12. lidool.tk

lidool.tk Active Member

xiaojia ~ the story in real life is carried on as best friends. that relationship didn't work out in the end~ buh its ok for those two im assuming since they mentioned they prefered it as friends =)

goo wak jai ~ hope you do read it =) and one Q.. are you that 'goo wak' to be called 'goo wak jai' ? xD