Karaoke

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Daitaojon, May 16, 2007.

1. Daitaojon

Daitaojon Well-Known Member

Haha i also cannot read chinese characters so i have to memorize all the chinese songs i sing.

2. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

You can sing to me privately next time okay? ;) -kiss1

3. actually singing K is where i learnt to read chinese :p if u can't read chinese u should go n sing K more often

4. BabyRain

^I don't think I can do that.. Learning Chinese from sing K...
    When I am singing a song; there's usually no time to learn the lyrics anyway...I gotta keep up with the rhythm so...

5. Daitaojon

lol i learned to read some characters from going to sing K so much but problem is i can only read some of em when i sing K and no where else -emb.

6. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

slow songs by Jay Chou and Aaron Kwok are fun to sing :)

7. BabyRain

^People still sing Aaron kwok's eh...

8. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

I've never understood the attraction or fun of karaoke...

9. here's wot i did... i used to memorise the whole song... n when i go to K i just match it with the words on screen n i'm like ohhhhhhh so that's wot that character is...~~

10. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

yeah, he is oldschool, but alot of his music carries a nice tune

11. Daitaojon

hahaha thats exactly what i do :p

12. BabyRain

Not to mention easy to sing as well ... -lol
    Aaron has never striked me to be much of someone with a vocal talent.

13. K is for ppl who can sing (or think they can sing) to show off their singing skills... i have a few tone deaf fds that goes to K all the time n tries to show off with jay chou's songs... i always need to turn off the air con in k room if i ever go with them

14. BabyRain

^Karaoke outlet is for those people who 'enjoy' singing (not only those people who think they can sing.. coz I think I can't :p)
    and also to have fun in a group of friends/families; also a place where these people can get 'an audience' to listen to either their beautiful or unbearable singing... lol.

15. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

I love his sweet voice on his latest album (which is actually the first and only Chinese album I have btw) and he looks yummie, which can explain his success...

16. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

LOL, you turn the airco off so you can leave the place earlier? :D

Well, that's exactly why I don't think it's fun if you have to bear other people's false meowing and have to force a smile and applaud for them...-unsure

17. Daitaojon

Yeah alotta my friends can't sing and just yell at some songs which makes it really unbearable, half of them just go there to get drunk. But still i enjoy it for the most part because it gives me a chance to practice my singing. :D

18. BabyRain

Well I usually go with my 'close' friends or relatives so it's OK if we do laugh at them ... -rotfl
    Not overdo it though; just giggling...

19. no i turn off the aircon coz their singing makes the room feels like a freezer>.<

20. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

I love going cheung k...lol...i live in
    a not so many chienese people area..
    so the songs are like a year old would
    be considered new....i like to sing
    all sorts....lol..