Kate Tsui as Senior Inspector Ada Ling Sin-yee

Discussion in 'Forensic Heroes III - 法證先鋒 III' started by Toilet, Oct 12, 2011.

1. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

^dont....shino.....dont do this to me.....

Espresso only like the ones that most hates.....

2. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

@shino ... EWWWWWWW SHE LOOKS RANK !!! ...... wtf is up with the hairstyle? and her gammy left ear?? honey please ... if they wanted her to look good the dress wouldn't be blue nor would her hair be fully straight .... she llooks disgusting ....... EW the necklace doenst suit her either .... ARGGHH GRRRRR

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    them kate lips in action-kiss1

4. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Sucked the life out of ron just like dementors

5. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

6. Youks

Youks Member

Dunno if its just me but I get the impression that Kate cares more about how she looks on camera, than how her acts.. She's always pouting and putting like a "baby voice" on.

I wouldnt say shes ugly but in each drama it seems like TVB is trying to make Kate look "sexy". I thought the scene were she had a dress wasnt even need.

7. [​IMG]
    more lip action:trollface2:

8. koogepanini

koogepanini Well-Known Member

Kate's lips are super annoying. She's ruining the series. :facepalm: they should have cast Yoyo in her place or Joyce Tang...she played a really good madam in the Armed Reaction series.

9. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

^no doubt...

10. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

see shin, im not the only one

11. nn4

nn4 New Member

I liked Kate Tsui in this series a lot. I use to dislike her but after watching this, it made me like her.

I think she played a fine cop. Yeah, she looked too "well groomed" to be a cop but what's so wrong about a cop that can dress well? And plus, she's a high ranked officer so I think it's believable that she has the time to look good on her job. The only thing that was unnecessary were the heels she wore but this is a drama so they try to make everyone look good. Would you rather her dress horribly?

And to people who hate her lips, I actually like her lips. And she is not pouting on purpose half of the time. Her lips make a natural pout. I have lips similar to hers and I quite like my own lips so I think her lips are fine. I quite liked her in this drama. She looked pretty and at the same time portrayed a cop well.