Kate Tsui as 路家美

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by love_of_tvb, Aug 1, 2008.

1. shes nice to the older family members and use the young ones? <_< weird character she gonna end up very evil probably.

2. mike james

mike james Active Member

life is very strange but that wat makes this series sexy

3. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

don't really like her

4. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Like the character but not the actress

5. AznSinoBoy

AznSinoBoy Well-Known Member

This is so weird,she played the cute one in speech of silence and now she's totally different =O

6. shadowsoul

shadowsoul Well-Known Member

i dont like her in this series ... using ppl

7. AznAce88

AznAce88 Active Member

I hate her acting. It is so fake. She started getting better in Speech of Silence but she is again back to this crummy acting in MR. I don't know, something about her acting is so fake, they should not give her this much screentime

8. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

i seriously hate her on ep 24 .. the fuking slag ..... taking tavias place as a brides maid

9. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

HOG Yoyo Mung was like ..... now Kate is even worst.

10. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

Kick her out in the 3rd collaboration !!!!!

11. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

Never likes her even now because she always look like slutty bitch to me and she probably won HK pageant by having affair with the bosses.

12. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

ok i don't get how she integrated herself into the family if everyone hates her mom.

ok it's different from ah chow becos even tho ar hung = #1 public enemy, she grew up with the family since she was young so everyone knows she's a good person and she's just like a sister..

but with ga mei, she just came back from portugal - probably never seen her cousins and turned her back on her mom yet she's like part of "the family" (ar hor's) - already! yeah ah sa was probs a bad mom so ppl probs pity ga mei for not having a proper family, and she's gung gung's shoon but doesnt anyone think shes a bitch if she doesnt even help her own mom? (even in HOG, ah foon still respected his evil mom.. though she was a bitch @O@)

13. chyshum

chyshum Member

Her acting talents are getting better every time.
    She is sooo HOT!
    Without her I don't watch this serie...

14. zeewee

zeewee Well-Known Member

Totally agree! I can't believe the family doesn't find it suspicious or odd that Ka Mei so easily turns on her mom and doesn't even beg for mercy or forgiveness on her mom's behalf. She is obviously not a filial daughter! If I were Hor Ma, I'd be on to her!

15. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I have never really liked Kate as an actress but I thought she probably needed a better role. Now in MR, it has confirmed my belief. She can't act in the dramatic scenes or any other scene. Dramatic scenes she shouts her head off and it looks really fake. But it's not her fault entirely, her character is a TOTAL you know what.

16. i like kate acting but in this character she not nice!