Kenneth Ma facial expressions *Beware of SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'The Life And Times of A Sentinel - 紫禁驚雷' started by tachiboi, Aug 23, 2011.

1. tachiboi

tachiboi Active Member

Just noticed this ep it's really apparent and I enjoy it actually. Makes the drama so much more real and piercing.

[​IMG]
    Friend sub: NO MORE RICE!?!?!

[​IMG]
    Friend sub: YOU HAVE RICE!?!?!

2. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

I agree, Kenneth Ma in this series is pretty good. His expressions are nice, if I have to say for improvements, I have to say his voice.

His voice doesn't have that "I'm evil" kind of tone, but he is improving in his acting. However his role as the bad guy in the other truth is good. Two different characters but Kenneth portray them kind of similarly.

Though I hate this series, I'm only watching this because of Kenneth and Selena, too bad they aren't a pair

3. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

its def a different type of role that he's portraying this time... overall not bad but sometimes his "evil" looks are a bit overdone tho lol...

4. xsugarx

xsugarx Well-Known Member

LOL Kenneth and his crazy eyes... he really looks like someone that belongs in a mental institute!

5. tachiboi

tachiboi Active Member

Beware of SPOILERS! *EP 24*

Just to add on when he was fighting his voice sounded really psychotic.

6. blkperc

blkperc Well-Known Member

lol....he's doing a pretty good portraying a prince who is going nuts because his needs aren't fulfilled.

7. envizion

envizion Member

i agree. kenneth has great acting potential. his expression on the finale was great, perfectly portrayed the awestruck prince

8. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

I don't know; for me, Kenneth Ma's 'psycho' look appeared more like he was constipated and trying to push out a big one rather than a man undergoing severe emotional crisis. IMHO, His 'troubled' face is so forced at times that it seemed unnatural.

9. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

yeah i know what you mean, its like he is trying hard to force this look, unnatural