Kevin Cheng in ancient series.. what do you think?

Discussion in 'Devil's Disciples - 強劒' started by tis me, Mar 12, 2007.

1. SukieHuang

SukieHuang Member

Devil's Disciples - 強劒
    I think this drama is not good overall. It is a boring, not funny at all, and the storyline is not good. Kevin Cheng looks not so good in ancient costume...

2. peace_sau

peace_sau Member

luv kevin!! =P i would support him all the way but he does look kinda weird in ancient series and i didnt really like his hair in this series
    ________
    BUY MFLB

#42 peace_sau, Jan 12, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  3. simplysk

simplysk Member

as with everyone else, kevin just looks way too weird in an ancient costume...
    and he doesn't pull off the dai hap feel
    should definitely stick to modern, pretty boy styles i think

4. lalalala4

lalalala4 Active Member

I agree, Kevin in Modern series is better... though they try to make this series not similar to the traditional ancient chinese series so their hairstyle and their languages are more modernize; but that just makes this series very weird, and Kevin actually seems like a sub character, even less important than Bosco Wong.. so I dont know what this is about... weird series, weird character, weird settings and weird costumes...

5. mrcool622

mrcool622 Member

he isn't that suited for ancient series by my taste...

6. mochi21

mochi21 Member

Kevin didn't stand out and it's his first ancient series, wasn't expecting much. If people are saying he doesn't look good in this series well, don't blame him, he wasn't the wardrobe designer. People can not exactly judge whether a person is good in ancient or modern series because it would depend on costume design and the roles they get. Beside this the one and only ancient series that Kevin has done (I'm excluding him from Better Halves because he was only a 'small potato then) if were to compare would need to see him in more ancient series.

7. Quick Hunting

Quick Hunting Member

i don't think i've ever seen kevin in ancient series. i think he should stick with modern series

8. jamiejamms

jamiejamms New Member

this is cool