Kevin Cheung

Discussion in 'Chinese Male Artists' started by dieu25, Mar 22, 2007.

1. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

i love kevin hes a great actor not one of his series disapointed me hes amazing

2. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

He can act and sing.

3. minidee

minidee Well-Known Member

he can't speak properly. uses same sentence structure and vocabulary all the time. that's his downfall. But i think he's good at acting.

4. minidee

he can't speak properly. uses same sentence structure and vocabulary all the time. that's his downfall. But i think he's good at acting.

5. minidee

he can't really speak chinese. he has limited vocabulary. but i think he's a good actor.

6. tvbobsessions

tvbobsessions Well-Known Member

I heard Kevin did well in TUCF. Anyways, looking forward to WWTE & TSD! KeNi! (:)

7. minh2020

minh2020 Well-Known Member

I don't know why he won the TVB best actor award last year; it's beyond me

8. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

kevin looks really young for his age, he can sing but he sings older songs cos they were the songs in his era, he speaks kinder funny when he's angry, its really high pitched. Loved him in TUCF and TSD. One of the hottest TVB actors.

9. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

He can act and sing.

10. MunMun

MunMun Well-Known Member

Hes HOTTTT

11. xhikarux

xhikarux Guest

i dont quite like his songs except the devil's deciple one. anyway he can sing! he was a singer early on and had enter the music competition in tvb or something. i saw the laser record he released.

12. myway

myway Active Member

I like kevin and i think he knows how to act. btw he started as a singer in 1993.

13. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I dont reli like his singing....acting ok....But i must compliment that he is good looking and whatever outfits somehow looks good on him....

14. Asian_Tom

Asian_Tom Member

Kevin is very handsome and nice in person.

15. bbes

bbes Incredible

wats with digging up this thread and also wats up with leon replying twice with the same message, once last year and once 3 weeks ago with coincendentally the same comment lol. but minidee wins with his 3 comments last year all saying the same thing rele, well the third one is worded differently but still same meaning.

16. fidelis7119

fidelis7119 Well-Known Member

Kevin is born in the US..maybe that's why his chinese isn't as good as someone who's born and rasied in Hong Kong...

I think he's a great actor.

and no, he's not dating Nikki who is 9 yrs younger than him...

I love him as an actor...his songs aren't that appealing but he has a nice voice i think....mellow and soothing...

17. 3di_boi112

3di_boi112 Well-Known Member

This guy never gets older looking. He's practically 40 but looks 20. Love him and his cool manner ahha. He's really good as an actor and seems laid back. He never really has rumors so I don't hear bout him much.

18. mia77

mia77 Member

Kevin, he's a Hotties....He's handsome and really good at acting, very nice guy, well yeah he getting ready to reach his 40's but he doesn't look like that at all, he's look younger. I really like his acting.

19. icezman

icezman Member

mmm.. yea.. just ok.. not great

20. Simon_Sez

Simon_Sez Active Member

I have to say he was actually quite good in Last One Standing, imo better than Roger Kwok who's character became ridiculously evil towards the end.