Kill the MV ending

Discussion in 'Some Day - 天天天晴' started by negiqboyz, Jul 10, 2010.

1. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I wish the show would stop showing the mv ending. The girl singing the song ruined it for me. I have to rush to forward to the last part to see the preview; otherwise, I might just barf.

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Yes she sings good.. but.. i dont wanna be seeing this for the next.. 100 episodes.

3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I don't like the theme song, it's like for a kinds show or something, I know TVB is trying to promote those from the the voice but it's annoying.

4. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

the When Lanes Merge ending is worse. this one is okay, her voice is really nice.

5. kf168

kf168 Member

hey guys, i'm new here, i wanted to DL this series but it seems like doesnt have torrent DL format, only "sendspace/megaupload/hotfile", i cant be able to DL properly in RMVB format by using torrent, please help. thanks

6. Bleughhh dun like the song at all ><"

7. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

That's the PCV ending; PCV, shorthand for Pork Chop Video -bowroflarms

Excuse me for asking, but you would rather download by P2P torrent, even when you can download the whole file directly? -noclue

I don't get it; why would anyone want to use up needless bandwidth AND take up to ten times as long to get the show, when you can get it rather quickly from any of the direct links? The reason why most posters shy away from torrents is because most downloaders prefer the direct links over the torrents.

#7 ralphrepo, Jul 12, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  8. negiqboyz

^ PVC .. wow Ralph .. nice to know .. lol .. didn't expect that from you...lol but you're right on..

9. bolay

bolay Member

yes i agree they should change it up since it's going to be afew 100 eps

10. zhou

zhou Well-Known Member

think i saw her from the voice dont know why they have her do the ending theme it not good and very annoying

11. Woody

Woody Well-Known Member

lol, she's not even in the series.

12. mandyleung

mandyleung New Member

Nice easy song though

13. negiqboyz

Well .. at least the fat gal is out of the mv now .. thank God .. lol .. I guess a lot of ppl requested it too .. shallow or not .. just reality .. who wanna spend time watching ---- gals on TV .. at least I don't ..