Kingdom Hearts!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Apr 30, 2006.

1. JYJLrock

JYJLrock Well-Known Member

KH2 was much easier than KH1

2. doubleblanks

doubleblanks Well-Known Member

yh KH2 was easy, KH1 on the other hand wasnt. But i cant wait for KH3, the secret ending on KH2 final mix 2 is amazing

3. johndoe_777777

johndoe_777777 Active Member

Great game... it definitely goes on my top 10 best games.

4. I think imma wait for final mix 2 to come out before I play it again.. lol

5. dragonside

dragonside Well-Known Member

T.T yea...i love KH
    although...haha still haven't gotten KH2.
    one day, it'll be cheaper...a lot cheaper..then
    i'll buy it ^^

6. mimi88

mimi88 Member

Axel and Roxas are the best characters!!!

7. kc15753

kc15753 Active Member

OMG i love this game lol did any 1 see the Japanese video for Kingdom Hearts 3 for the ps3? its on youtube

8. meeko

meeko Member

What's up with the key as a sword? Never understood the concept.

9. Adaptec

Adaptec Active Member

1 word Great!

10. chantown

chantown Member

never played it , but u just spoiled it >.<

11. KZxBlades

KZxBlades Well-Known Member

You can level really easily to level 99 if you keep killing all the flying monster at the top of Pride Rock. Just keep clearing leave and come back and keep doing it till level 99. The Colliseum was very hard for to finish since I was playing it on hard mode. Took me about 4 to 5 tries before I finally completed it. To finish the requirements for the book, for magic tournaments, use peter pan as your summon since his attacks will do very little damage, but lots of balls will drop out from each monster. You should attempt the 50 set colliseum when you are level 99, I kept dying on the 44th before I finally pass it since each hit from the monster took down 1/3 to 1/2 my life.

The really hard, but you can use tinkerbell at the start of the fight, and she will keep healing all three of the characters and hopefully you can knockdown his life quickly before the gauge runs out. You won't be able to use magic until both of the balls on his hands are destroyed, so you have keep hitting them and once you are done, try to use some strong moves to take down lots of his life. For the phantom boss all you have to do is use the stop timer on the clock since he uses a move to kill off your characters, not allowing for them to revive. Afterwards you see different color gems on the phantom, you have to use different magics to hit him. Red means you use fire, blue use blizzard and yellow use light, while white means you hit him, repeat until he is dead. Just have to keep watching the clock so you stop it on time.

12. Thyobear

Thyobear Well-Known Member

a kingdom hearts MMORPG would be awesome!! with all the disney, pixar characters...

13. xunx

xunx Well-Known Member

hmm ultima weapon i havent got it yet missing 1 material >< but i beat seph hehe his badd ass katana so frinking long kakak

14. primal_phil

primal_phil Member

KH2 was really to much easy, but still is a great game. What i read on the net was that the secret ending we saw in KH2 is not really KH3 but is still a kingdom heart game.

Ps : Who here think that Hikari was a better song then passion for this game?

i do

15. lol damn looking back at this... I thought 40 hrs would be the longest time i'd ever spend on a game... n next thing you know.. Okami came along and I spent like 70+ hrs on that... -lol

[youtube]642syLMYpEA[/youtube]

[youtube]Z33NZdK4lQA[/youtube]

16. KZxBlades

KZxBlades Well-Known Member

Yep, beat the game a few times, but still haven't completed everything.

17. yea I think I wanna go back n try out those side bosses... all I remember was gettin' my ass whooped with the desert guy doing those spin attacks back n forth n couldn't dodge 'em quick enough...

18. AbZoNyX

AbZoNyX Well-Known Member

Lol.. is it just me or is sephiroth easier in kh2 than kh1? Cause in kh2 I beat him in like 15 tries level 49 kh1 I think I was level 80 and I took like 25 tries to beat him

19. chantown

chantown Member

ive never played this game..still ddoing ff x

20. KC520

KC520 Active Member

i dont' play this game simply becuase i find it too dizzy. but my brother plays it and i watch him play. I agree, i love teh animation and the storyline its so amazing this game! All my cousins told me that the first one has a better storyline than the second one but the second one has a much better game play than the first one.