1. I really like her... BUT... Her voice is sooooo damn annoyingggggg!!! ><"

2. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

With looks like that, who cares about her voice? I wouldn't be surprised if TVB's show ratings go up a few points per episode simply because she appeared. Like I said in the other thread, if they got rid of Roger Kwok and kept Koni for the rest of the series (15 eps) I wouldn't have a problem with that. Thus, IMHO Roger Kwok is a much greater annoyance, LOL...

3. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Dont mind her.

4. So u would like a pretty girl even if she sounds or acts like a man... Good job (Y)

5. ralphrepo

Let's take a quick vote; warts and all, how many guys out there wouldn't mind having Koni as a wife or GF, and how many gals out there would gladly trade places with her?

6. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Heh -cool2

7. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

koni lui is pretty?

8. *ahem* xD

Well obviously *some* people are just so shallow only concerned with physical appearances... :Talktohand:

9. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

^lol, yea but, still....koni is pretty?

10. Umm.. She's okiii... Well she was a Miss HK contestant... But that doesn't really mean anything nowadays does it hohoho xD

11. i think your reaching here LOL if she aint showing some skin or them long crab legs it ain't happening:trollface2:

koni acts and looks cee lai ish lol she got a good bod i give her that...but ya that voice is-dohit has always bothered me.

#11 shinobi, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  12. walter8299

walter8299 Well-Known Member

how about replace koni's role with ella koon?

13. ralphrepo

Yes, exactly how you're only concerned about her voice; just the one facet of her whole person. And that's why you call others shallow? LOL... Sorry, but I seemed to have missed the rationale behind the justification in that.

14. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Dont even need to think about it. Would do this anytime, any day.

15. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

actually I'd choose Koni over Ella any day lol

16. What?? I'm not 'JUST' concerned about her voice... I'm just saying that I find it annoying... If I'm as shallow as SOME people then I'ld probably say something like I dun like her cos she has an annoying voice... But did I say that???? :nuts:
    Whereas u stated that u don't care about her voice... But more interested in her physical side... ¬_¬
    If anything ur apparent 'LOGIC' is controlled by ur ****

17. most def. sir!

18. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

Koni is annoying, i'm not a bitter guy who tries to find flaws on a girl but she is not my type, anyways i watch this series because of Fala even with the birthmark she is still pretty -drool

19. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

wouldnt want her as my wifey...her voice will annoy me to death...on the spot.

20. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

shes still hot

if u dont like her voice or looks?

tell her not to talk during sex

or put a mask on her face when u do her

problem solved...