こんにちは! J@z here

Discussion in 'Member 411 + Pics' started by jazlynnyee, Oct 12, 2008.

1. jazlynnyee

jazlynnyee Fantabulous!!!

konnichi wa everyone!! :wiggle: i've been here for quite some time... but somehow couldn't find myself making intro... until now..haha!!

[​IMG]
    hello, it's me!!...ermm, i mean my back -rotfl

name: jazlynn...just call me jaz

age: well, just graduated fr my master degree, now facing the cruel reality of working world...haha, u can roughly guess how young i am -tongue2

language: english, malay, canto and a lil of mando & jap (according to my aussie colleague, in other places if u can speak more than 1 language, ur great! but in Malaysia, if u know less than 3 languages, u sucked...haha!!)-lol

interest: chillin out with friends, eating, swimming,
    browsing through PA in between work :tongue2:, traveling, photography and photoshopping (will upload some work of mine here when i have the time)

occupation: im in design/construction field. my job involves lots of drawings... using softwares such as autocad, archview GIS, photoshop, mapinfo, sketchup etc. (u guys should be able to figure it out easily) :)

well, i joined PA a while ago, but only become active recently. love PA as it's definitely a heaven for bananas like me to get my daily dose of asian entertainment (u have no idea how frus it is for me to find chinese songs/movies/dramas when i can't read chinese!!)

lol... anyway, i was only joking just now...these are my pics:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    lol...in my nerdy specky look :heherm:

lastly im glad to be part of PA crews!! ~ cheers~-bigclap-clapclap:punk:

2. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Hi! Welcome! Enjoy!

3. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

wow pink name... how? how? awww i want too^^
    anyway nice to meet you x)
    u are cute ~ ^^

4. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

Nice, I love any occupation that require drawing and designing...
    Too bad, I was never too good in math so I didnt do architecture

5. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

wasssup...maybe you can make a slick banner for pa =p

6. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

you have a masters in architecture/design? thats a sweet field, you must really enjoy your work. I have an uncle that does architectural engineering, it seems like way too much math for me, and im not a fan of drafting, even in a digital environment like cad.

Kuala Lumpur also seems like a very cool city, id like to travel there one day :)

welcome to PA :p

7. jazlynnyee

thanks flaming :D

lol..tisken...im too old to be cute!! i've far surpassed the age of "18 sui, pok pok chui"!!

lol..it wasn't nice for me at all in the first place. i was kinda "forced" to be in this field...wasn't my 1st choice of career, so it was rather hard for someone like me who knows nothing about designing and no talent in drawing at all to start from scratch. i must say i was lucky enough to pull through. and no, im just average in math, so i didn't end up choosing architecture...haha!! i've guessed most of u would tot that im an architect..haha..gotcha!! no, i'm not... i'm actually a town planner.

so AC0110, what ru doing now? something related to drawing but not math?

hmm..not sure if im the right person to do this. maybe someone with graphic design background will be perfect? :xd:

nope...i did my degree in built environment but i ended up doing masters in urban and regional planning. i've tot of furthering to architectural engineering too, but just like what u said, it's way too much math..haha..thats why i divert to town planning. well, i enjoy doing my job... u just feel a great sense of satisfaction when the town (even just a small piece of land) u planned or designed earlier on papers/computers becomes reality! :jump:

it depends on what ur looking for. if u like going to big modern cities with tall skyscrapers, big shopping complexes and bustling night life, then kl is the place for u!

8. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol welcome, lol wow ur so smart ....... lol less than 3 languages in malay and u suck :p,

9. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Hello and Welcome :laugh2:
    We've come across before ;)

She's bringing sexy back
    Them other boys don’t know how to act

10. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

never too old la ~ haha

so how do u get a pink name ??? i want tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. shadowchi

shadowchi ~~♫ ♫ ♪ Himitsu ♪ ♫ ♫ ~~

^
    True :)

Hi and welcome,
    You might remember me :shifty:
    Town planning eh, ur are working for the goverment? o_O

I am also studying building engineering atm, but I kinda suck @ it.
    Since i have zero talent on designing things, I dont really think architecture is something i really want to do.

Yeah, I cant stand the math also ...-sweat, no Structural engineering for me.
    Guess I will go for manufacturing engineering, which is also quite important.
    Everything has to pass the manufacturing engineer first before the drawings etc. Can continue on the procces.
    :whistling:

12. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

KL!!! i wanna go to KL just so i can say i've been to KL :p

o and hey there new... er... i guess ur not new huh? ;)

13. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

Hey, I've seen u ard!

Nice pics... u really look malaysian !

14. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

now u are in for it. the guys saw a pic of you :)

15. jazlynnyee

Phil: lol..no... not less than 3 languages in malay.. i mean 3 languages in general. the vast majority of malaysians are multi-linguals. most of us will knoow malay n english since its our national language and second language respectively. so if ur a malaysian chinese, u'll have at least 3 languages under ur belt (malay + eng + chinese), if ur a malaysian indian, then it'll be malay + eng + tamil. but being multi-lingual u'll have some problems as well cos sometimes u wonder when ur talking to someone u just knew whether to converse in english, malay, or chinese..haha!! but if you also fall into this multi-lingual category, there's one obvious advantage: you know how to swear in at least three languages...hahaha!!

evo: hi evo..off course we've come across before..haha!! we're in a team to kick phil's butt right? lol...-tongue2

Tisken: lol..u can check what status pink stands for or u can see here... u'll be able to find out why i ended up in pink dancey1

shadowchi: lol...off course i remember u...the person who got me into pink..haha :punk:!! so we are in the related field..cool!! nope, im not with the gov... i work for developers. well, the conclusion is in any kind of engineering, u definitely CAN'T RUN AWAY FR MATH...haha!!

Aoes: cool idea..haha...i mean going to a place just for the sake of telling ppl u've been there!! i wish i can do that...but i don't have that many opportunities to travel yet

MissAngieCheekS: hi angie :wavey:!! lol...malaysian look? malaysians have one kind of look? haha...didn't realise that. or ru trying to say that i look like a malay? hmm..and all these while, i tot i have that typical chinese look??

adrianc: ermm....am i getting myself into trouble??-dead

#15 jazlynnyee, Oct 13, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  16. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

i didnt mean u look like those native malay lol... i work with some malay-chinese
    n no u dun look typical chinese la...
    n yes malay-chins do have a dif look... ive been told i look malay-chin too >_<

17. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

Malay Chinese Represent!

18. hey jaz! welcome to the forum...., as you can see on the left im working to my status with 3k post >___<

19. jazlynnyee

Angie: u make me curious bout ur look..i mean an aussie chinese (well i assume u are chinese?) who looks like malaysian chinese... any picture to show me?

Phil: nah, im not malaysian chinese represent. i think this honour should be given to dreamstar (she's a malaysian chinese) based on her contribution here :D

AkkiOnimusha: well, ur close to being a VIP..just 400 posts to go... add oil!! :D

20. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

I think Akki's trying to pick you up with the VIP status