Korean Drama 'Full House' Season 2 in the Making

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by Paradiso, Aug 2, 2007.

1. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I thought Full House season 1 storyline was alright. The chemistry between Bi and SHG really pulled things off well; making it wonderful to watch. If they're not included in season 2, then it's no longer Full House. I have to say though, the chance that Bi and SHG agreeing to a sequel is next to zero cuz sequel usually does worst than the original. Of course, I could be wrong .. we'll see.

2. Myu

Myu Active Member

I liked Full House a lot, although it became a little bit annoying near the end of the drama because it was very slow and not very funny. I couldn't bear the fact that the character played by Rain was sooo lame and couldn't choose between the 2 girls.

I just hope that Full House 2 will be as funny as the beginning of Full House 1.... and that, of course, there also will be Song Hye Kyo and Rain. Otherwise, I don't see the point of doing a sequel wihout the 2 main characters.

3. kisslili

kisslili Member

Me too I Love This K-Drama

4. xlilxkidx

xlilxkidx Member

yayy theres another onee :D

5. tamagodaisuki

usually the sequels aren't good.....so i hope the director and scriptwriters do a good job for full house2

6. nunzia

nunzia Member

I hope the 2 lead actor could act in Full House 2

7. ekyec

ekyec Member

hmm...sequels are always risky.

hope its a success!!

it'll strange if its not the same actors/actresses.........but iguess that depends on what the storyline exactly is.

thanks for the news!

8. lazyprincess85

cant wait the sequel! but i hope that it will be a good one because most of the sequel are not that good =/

9. tamahomy

tamahomy Member

Cant wait for this
    No Preview or anything up to date ?

10. natnat528

natnat528 Active Member

does anyone know whether they are gona keep song and rain?? i hope they do! they r so cute together.. loved d bear dance in full house :)

11. freeminded

freeminded Well-Known Member

It always good to see the original cast. It will not be the same with out them

12. youstop1

youstop1 Member

Looking forward for the 2nd session, especially the theme songs......wish they could maintain the same good standard.

13. cuggles <3

cuggles <3 Member

Full House was brilliant and the soundtrack was amazing, hope the season 2 doesnt disappoint as the majority of sequels tend to be quite weak.
    Full House will not be Full House without the original cast

14. Evolution2x

Evolution2x Member

I was just able to watch "Full House" this year. I hope the cast return. I don't like watching a second season with new actors.

15. jaychouurmom

jaychouurmom Well-Known Member

i hope they have another season!! they better keep rain and song in it!!!

16. Li-thal

Li-thal Active Member

i just dont see rain comin back, especially wit all his usa stuff going on

17. amoureux

amoureux Active Member

hope that they keep the same artistes! if not i tink the sequel will be different w/o them.. esp rain and SHK

18. cant wait to watch it!

19. cRush

cRush Member

awww, so the original cast isn't gonna be in the new season?? so what's the point of calling it #2 :( it would be great if it was rain + shk because they're just so funny!! i love the chemistryy!

20. DailyDumSum

DailyDumSum New Member

I wonder what Full House two is gonna be able? I don't think they can do the same thing again where she has to work for Rain...