KOREAN FOOD

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by margaret, Jun 26, 2006.

1. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Hehe...yah yah...so go do your bollywood dance babeh! :p

2. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

oh yeah baby... i wanna see ur belly dancing now hehehe
    [​IMG]

3. dreyvii

Woot! Is that all you've got?? LOL...where's Shah Rukh Khan?? :p

4. aishiteru4

i'll show u more ;) if u show me ur belly dancing first hehehe

5. dreyvii

I bet I'll excel at it, cos I've got a big load of "zhu lam yuk"! But I'll need some time for classes first, so I'll let you steal the limelight for now :p *bowing out*

6. aishiteru4

eheheheh its ok its ok... show everyone hehehe.. that way u can improve ehhehe

7. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

korean food...had once in kl near ampang point...there are a lot of korean cuisine there...i had the bbq meat and some side orders of samgeetang (ginseng chicken soup with some rice) and the korean style claypot rice...but i dislike the appetizers..came in small plates with 8/9 varieties because they are overly spicy and the taste is weird....

8. aishiteru4

ohhh.. do u not like spicy? but thats wot korean is about hehehe a little spicy.. lol.. oh oh... i had korean at taipan usj.. this place near fitness first... errr i dunno if its me or wot... but i had bulgogi.. n then that night.. my tummy had a gulu gulu..--->diarhoea... food poising.. >.<

9. megchan

megchan Member

i saw how bibimbab was made and what is in it. and i've been craving to taste it ever since. can anyone tell me what it taste like, and if they would recommend for someone relatively new to korean food?

10. endlessluv42

endlessluv42 Well-Known Member

Even though my spice tolerant level is low, I still enjoy kamjatang (pork bone soup). It's very tasty...esp. the potato. My friend and I always fight over the potato. Don't know why exactly...but it's a ritual.

11. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

<3 Bibimbap (stirred/mixed rice) and Bulgogi ~ doesnt matter if its beef, chicken, pork ~ i'll still eat it :D its very nice ^^

12. tg79

tg79 Active Member

I love Korean food too, my sis made kimchi once and it was really good

13. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

oh thanks, i totally forgot about Kim Chi. Kim Chi <3

14. ewize1

ewize1 Active Member

heard that korean food are mostly cold food. not my type of food.

15. lostlazy

lostlazy Member

cant live w/o korean food. it would be too devastating.

16. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

i have a craving for Korean food >.< bibimbap and bulgogi! <3

17. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Kim Chi and BBQ is like the most well known korean items around the states. I tried others too but for the past few months, I been thinking about korean fried chicken, they look quite good from the CF. Have to order that next time.

18. clubboxer

clubboxer Member

I don't like samgaetang. Tastes like chicken in hot water! Blah! The rest is nice though.

19. wysandman

wysandman Well-Known Member

I had Korean bbq it wasn't very good, mind you i live in canada most of asian food here isn't very good.

20. yoshiko1314

yoshiko1314 Member

oo I luv krn food! been trying to make my own chapchae and soondubu! came out pretty decent so far^^!! Making me crave for sum rite now! >.<