Lack of Gender equity in ep 24? "spoilers"

Discussion in 'The Threshold Of A Persona - ID 精英' started by pensuked, Jul 4, 2009.

1. pensuked

pensuked Well-Known Member

Well I thought this show was a bit boring and nothing special really but after watching episode 24 I'm just going to label this drama as rubbish.

In ep 23 Mok sir's son(Benny Chan) and Patrick's sister had a night together. Then afterwards, Benny tries to explain that he was drunk "blah blah blah" and all the blame is put on him when the girl tries to suicide(which was an act to win sympathy anyway if she doesn't drink the detergent in all those days she was alone but have to choose to do it when her mom was present).

Now let me ask if the roles were changed. If the girl was drunk and Benny brought her to a bedroom and had sex with her, would we put the fault on the girl then?

2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I thought that part was messed up, putting all the blame on him. That girl should had known better but she liked him a lot and just went with it. Kinda took advantage of him since he was drunk.

3. pensuked

pensuked Well-Known Member

Yeah that's what I think :p. Technically, she took advantage of Benny and raped him.

4. Sponge_bob

Sponge_bob Well-Known Member

lol ahaha , i like this thread . I already lose interest since Ep. 1 . Thought it will turn out better after a few more episode . Who knows it is getting worse lol .