LAST EPISODE!!! The End of Steps 舞動全城

Discussion in 'Steps - 舞動全城' started by KaY_xD, Oct 5, 2007.

1. ma9ie

ma9ie Well-Known Member

this series and pretty good and the ending is alright you cant say its great but i liked it and Bernice looked really pretty and sexy!

2. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

This series is indeed not bad~~~ At least it doesnt drag~~~!!

3. ew0614

ew0614 Member

did anyone notice that in the last episode it showed Fala going to jail but at the end she showed??

4. Annisa

Annisa Member

ew0614, haha, yeah, that's what I thought too, but I guess it's safe to assume that it has already been a couple months or so and she's out of jail.

Overall, I like the series. The dancing was OK. Bernice couldn't do much because Steven isn't exactly a pro-dancer like she is in real life. The dance competitions and scenes of Bernice and Steven were my favorite. The ending was good since it summed up everything. I just didn't like how the series was more about herbal tea than dancing, but it's TVB way of preaching morals. Also, the plot was inconsistent at times and I'm not too happy with that, but it was minor. My focus was only on Bernice, Steven, and Wayne. They did great. Kudos to them.

5. vicvicd123

vicvicd123 Member

omg

hahaha the snow...

6. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

if only steven was moses, i would watch it everyday

7. Ileenka

Ileenka Member

i think the end of STEPS is alright...

8. IamPP

IamPP Well-Known Member

I really liked it :) Good actor and actress.. Everything ;)

9. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

Wactehd last episode today, I didn't know it the last episode!! I was expecting more!! hahaha.
    But the ending.. hmm... it was alright, I mean that Amanda broke her leg - which she ji gei lor lei. The whole ah jung and sum ying at the end was sweet - awwwss.. snow! hehehes. Pretty random how they ALL danced! lmao. Pretty weird how Karmen showed up at the end when she's in jail right? =S
    But I really didn't like ah dat and si man pairing, I mean its like a ji dai luen. I mean si man was more mature for him I reckon. But overall, ending was a happy ending.