Last Game You Were Playing

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by [N], Mar 15, 2009.

1. Dh_135

Dh_135 Well-Known Member

Skyriimmmmmmmm. ;D

2. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Lionheart Legacy of the Crusader

Game play video found on Youtube:

[video=youtube;594Ajk9oIWg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=594Ajk9oIWg[/video]

The game unfortunately lacks polish and had tons of balancing issue. However, for those that liked games like Fallout, Baldurs Gate, Neverwinter, Icewindale, et cetera; then this is very similar and is rather enjoyable if one looks past the roughness. I would call this product a late beta that was sadly, in 2003, marketed too quickly as Interplay tried desperately to increase revenue at the time. As many long time RPG fans know, Interplay (and many of it's subsidiaries, like Black Isle) was the granddaddy of computer gaming with a list of successes a mile long. However, they maneuvered badly financially and ultimately went under. Their best assets being scooped up by others that IMHO, care a lot less about pure gaming (eg Bethesda). Here's another fan video that explains the nuts and bolts of the game:

[video=youtube;5ET7haRTyHQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ET7haRTyHQ[/video]

This game is still perfectly playable and has moments of wonderful enjoyment despite it's pitfalls. I would give it a personal rating of 6 of 10.

#1182 ralphrepo, Jan 9, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
  3. ThatGuy

ThatGuy Well-Known Member

Counter-Strike: Source.
    Gah, I'm so bad at this game now.

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

2003 and look shit... :trollface2:

check this baby out published by interplay in 2000 and one of the best games no one played:
    [video=youtube;FoRArRyPp70]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoRArRyPp70[/video]
    [video=youtube;O1Eiw90Lnh0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1Eiw90Lnh0[/video]

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Dead Island

6. ThatGuy

Planescape: Torment

7. Rayman: Origin... damn they got the co-op nailed.. pretty awesome gameplay

8. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Soulcalibur V

Here's my customized Leixia. lol

[​IMG]

9. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

There's a 5th one? The original was the only great one, after that it went a bit poo.

10. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

new one plays pretty good, it's like SC2 but better I heard. I haven't played any of the older games but this one is easy to get into and has a good flow. Since I am a bit burned out by SF4 in general, refreshing to pick up new stuff. KOF13 and SC5 is pretty much taking up my fighting game time until SFxTekken comes out.

11. Dynasty Warrior Gundam 3 :D

Finally unlocked Kira @_@

12. :facepalm: looks like an underaged tranny..

13. ANBU

ANBU Member

Guess who Am I :)

[​IMG]

14. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Haters gonna hate.

15. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

sicko! perv! pedo!

16. how'd you even add the hands in there?

17. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

The hands are a picture frame border selection.

Revised her to look more hip and casual. Leixia uses Chinese swords. I hope I can unlock some good looking ones to customize with. Even ones from wuxia stories. But probably not. Unlocking stuff in this game is kinda tedious. -_-

[​IMG]

18. the hell.. random clothing pieces for customization lol.. that's super pervy of developers if they added that hand frame in there..

19. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

wow, never thought the game are being used to build big booby females...

20. ThatGuy

Starcraft 2