Last Game You Were Playing

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by [N], Mar 15, 2009.

1. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

lol, yea....good game.....finished it in 2 days...it was THAT addicting.....(single p[layer...at least)

2. what your settings for pc to have it run the best looking?

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Ratchet All 4 One who wanna coop

and Diablo 3 fucking server maintenance twice since the 2 days i got it fml.

4. [video=youtube;Aed55ZYRv4c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aed55ZYRv4c"[/video]

5. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

not the best, but it's between high/ultra, and on the best resolution if i remember correctly...

my PC specs is only of the following.....

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2700K CPU @ 3.50GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
    Memory: 16384MB RAM
    Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 560GTX (and updated drivers)
    DirectX11

nothing badass.....

6. thats better specs than mine.. damn 16gb ram??! running on high with 460gtx looks pretty good.. I saw adding the option damn near uses all the cards memory.. don't want to fry that shit up lol

7. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

^yea, i was running both diablo iiii and MP3 in the same time....lol...

8. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

lol....i'm almost done ff13.....i think, just started to open world there....too much grinding and farming.

idk how nas got plat for 13 and 13-2

btw, reports say 13-3 is coming out.

9. I didn't even bother buying ff-13-2 lol

10. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i hate those farming and grinding games......It gets really boring in no time.....
    sadly to say, i quit D3 about a week or 2 ago tho i did played over 100hrs of the game, and in the end, my money didnt go to waste........i'm just selling my equipments now or trying to sell it, lol

11. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

......blizz and their safety of RMAH, idk can we trust it?

12. i made money from RMAH, like 20 bucks. My friend didnt use the RMAH but the forums. Sold his full gears for 600$

13. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

playing TERA at the moment...pretty addicting

14. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

Halfway through Enslaved...its not that bad, except for terrible controls and stupid camera design...and terrible framerate. other than that the game had potential. it just doesnt seem as polished as Heavenly Sword

15. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

^enslaved...i played it awhile back....it's really not that bad.....to some extent.....

anyways, here's alittle screen shot i took while playing TERA....

[​IMG]

16. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

Enslaved's camera is probably the biggest issue. I hate how it auto rotates during fights and then gets stuck between a house so i can't see anything. And also they didnt design the flow of camera movement as in some areas moving the R-stick rotates 360, but in some areas it pans to a certain extent. Uncharted does it and stuff but like Enslaved does it in areas where you actually do need to see wtf is around you...and the transitions dont feel smooth. The obvious level changes from lifting the walls is kinda dumb imo....

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

just finished soloing the whole diablo 3 act 2 on inferno with my wiz wat a pain in da ass.

18. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

MGS4 yeahhhhh......still graphically amazing to this day

19. I need to get back on that..

20. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i was so bored, so i started plying D3 again.....beat inferno 3 times....only the barb and the witch doctor left.....too lazy to start from the beginning.....(tho i did get my WD to lvl 36)