Last hkfilm you watched

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, May 5, 2007.

1. hikikomori

hikikomori Well-Known Member

Invisible Target.. about 5 months ago when I was in HK. Didn't like it, not my kinda film but I did enjoy the scenes the grandma was in !

2. puyovcd

puyovcd Member

last movie i watched was The Warlords with Any Lau/Takeshi and Jet Li, good movie

3. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol 甜絲絲 and Love is not all around ^^

4. xpandax

xpandax Member

I just finished The Pye Dog. I think it's a pretty good movie. The plot maybe a little out of place, but I think it's the whole point of the film. The child did a great job.

5. chimagun

chimagun Well-Known Member

last one i watched is street angel. good movie

6. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

oh is that My Sweeties with sum mei in? hehehehes. That film is funny. lol. Aahhh, love is not all around is cute. Alex Fong and Stephy. =) I prefer this one compare to the Love is not all around. lol.

hehehehes, this is next on my list. Since your saying its good, that makes me even wanna watch it. lol. I'm watching it cos Eason is in it. hahahahas.

Anyway, back to the topic - my last one was the one I watched on Saturday night: The Haunted School - 校墓处. Not at all a horror movie but it was freaky at some parts! Don and Steven was good in this series. Kinda confused towards the end to this film though, as I mean is Theresa continues to haunt the school and why?? lol.

My last one before I watched that was Bullet & Brain with Alex Fong Lik Sun. Was pretty a good movie, nice twist towards the end. hehehes.

7. SUSIE-DANG-1988

.. ermm.. that dancing movie starring andy lau and anita mui..
    hehehes, good ending.

8. shinymoon

shinymoon Active Member

Young and Dangerous franchise!

Damn, this serie is awesome. Likable characters and overal the franchise remains entertaining without being too melodramatic. Only I didn't like the third par, the rest were cool though :D

9. njthaman

njthaman Property of C Mui

last film i watched was Love at First Note - with Justin Lo and Kary Ng... thought the film was ok, nothing special... acting was a bit poor... could tell they were singers not actors lol... but the song at the end was really good...

10. THE GAME

THE GAME New Member

至尊无赖 very funny movie

11. joni89

joni89 Member

Brothers. It was eeeeeeeh. Eason was pretty good though.

12. envoytheguy

envoytheguy Well-Known Member

C+ detective. great movie and nice twist.

13. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol i watched Feel 100% II today, had Daniel chan , eason Chan, Joey yung and Niki Chow (hot) ^^ its soooo goot i wanan read the manga now ^^

14. SUSIE-DANG-1988

o_O Niki was in feel 100% II? haahahahs. hmm.. been soo long since i saw that movie. hahahas.
    but i prefer the series more than the movie. Wasn't Joey in the 2nd one or was that the 1st one? ROFL. Getting mixed up.

15. wlben

wlben Member

The Detective starring Aaron Kwok

16. bic

bic Member

Mad Detective. Pretty good movie

17. Okiesdokies

Okiesdokies Active Member

My last one was After This Our Exile.. not too bad

18. dlim

dlim Banned

oo that was a really gd one...saw it on tv a few yrs back...do u have it? cld u share it by any chance?

just saw stephen chow's CJ7...it didn't quite live up to expectations though...

19. SUSIE-DANG-1988

ahh.. sorry. I don't own a copy of it.. I actaully downloaded it on some other forum.
    lol, funny enough. I also saw stpehen chow movie. very funny indeed! hehehehes

20. nikiki

nikiki Well-Known Member

CJ7 ! recommended!