Last hkfilm you watched

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, May 5, 2007.

1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

you know what, i really don't think i seen any of the Y & D movies??
    Prob did show on tv.. but i udnno.
    but i will be buying the set when i go bk hk!!!

2. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

yeh i want the dvd collection!!

3. SUSIE-DANG-1988

yepoyep! and plenty more movies too!!!
    Can't wait!! lol

4. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^you should invest in a Stephen Chow collection too -lol

5. MasterJin

MasterJin Well-Known Member

@SUSIE-DANG: Im sure someone posted the complete series here on PA somewhere. Its in the Download Section under Chinese movies. Somewhere.

6. SUSIE-DANG-1988

lol, yeah i know that. But i really cant be asked to download all and watch it.
    might aswel buy the whole set. hehehe.

stephen chow? hahahaha* i have most of his oldies movies. hehehe.

7. SUSIE-DANG-1988

earlier on watched god of gambers return. kekeke*

8. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Fatal COntact...it was good n some bits were comical..but had a sad ending..(sniffs) =/

9. MasterJin

I watched that ages ago. Didnt like it. Same with a few other Chow Yun Fat movies. Everyone says he is "the daddy" of Hong Kong movies, but i dont see what all the fuss is all about??? I think Anthony Wong is a brilliant actor. He was gr8 in the Y&D series as well as Infernal Affairs. Dont know many good HK actors/actresses. - But i havent watched many HK films. Thats prolly why. lol

10. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

Last movie I watched was "門徒"... English title is "The Protege". It's pretty good, with 劉德華 and 吳彥祖~~ better than the normal crap put out by the HK film industry.

11. MasterJin

Hey!!! Dont knock HK film industry. They make some really good movies.... at times. Come on, everyone has its ups 'n' downs.

12. subaru3169

subaru3169 Well-Known Member

last one i watch was "love at first note" with alex fong.. sososososo not good movie=(

13. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

i watched fantasia last night at like 2 in the morning. it's a old movie---2004? i think... there was louis koo (only reason why i continued to watch it), cecila cheung, lau ching wan and a whole bunch of others ppl. it was the weirdest movie ever. i don't even know why i finished it, it made no sense whatsoever

14. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

Super Fans and Twins Missions. BTW, I really like Charlene, lol ^__^

15. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

Daughter of Darkness here!

16. endo

endo Well-Known Member

i just finished Twins Mission....meh...it was ok...wasn't expecting much....didn't get much LOL

17. SUSIE-DANG-1988

oh hey, i got that and aint seen it! hahaha* maybe that will be my next film im going to watch.
    Today seen two movies: Happy Birthday and Hidden Heroes. hehehe* was at work and soo quiet.

18. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

it is one w-e-i-r-d movie. seriously, weird. go into it with a lowered IQ because it requires it. don't expect a storyline either. just weirdness

19. dmalyco

dmalyco Member

The last HK movie I've seen... hmmm maybe it was Fantasia. Today's HK movies are rather low quality, bad script, bad acting, simply put bad movie.

20. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

last one i probably watch was protege cause the movies in hk dont really come out to quickly anymore