Last movie you saw, v2.0

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by hiake, Sep 6, 2007.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^the review thread would test you on the movies hehe....

@Tax moshpits are fun but not if they last over like 30 minutes straight, that's just tiring.... You tried crowd surfing yet? that looks fun still gotta try it lol. And there's people checking entrance where you live haha, no people here, sneak in whenever you want. It's like just couple of steps across and usually don't miss any of the other movie cause i plan it out first hehe. But Bathroom breaks in between are necessary lol. But the bottom prints thing you get that when you go to class after another class anyways hehe...

@brown_bear no different seat different room different movies, a whole new experience hehe...

2. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Unless your a film student getting tested on your review skills ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, the moshing starts when certain songs are being played but those are usually limited to 3/4 songs, unless it's a Mars Volta gig again lol. And no, never tried crowd surfing and it's also not on my to do list! :D

(shoot, we're going offtopic) -blush

3. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

lol well thankfully I don't have that problem

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Lol Tax is becoming a PA Rebel too? hehe:D and crowd surfing looks too fun to not try one day hehe, but you'll probably feel like getting groped everywhere and you might fall hehe...

5. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

I usually have a camera with me so crowd surfing isn't the wisest thing to do :D
    And yeah, I'm afraid they'll suddenly drop you or avoid holding you like Jack Black had experienced in The School of Rock (to make it ontopic related) -sweat

6. xmichelly

what's crowd surfing? lol

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^
    Example:
    [youtube]wDAZcRUzIYM&mode=related&search=[/youtube]

@Taxloss, lol imagine taking pictures while crowd surfing lol, but going back to ontopic so quick, Tax want to be a good role model for PA huh lol

8. xmichelly

lol! it looks fun ... -rolleyes
    but I probably won't do that
    I don't want people touching me all over ...
    and I don't wanna lose a shoe -lol

9. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

invisble target...it was cool

10. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Fantastic 4.

F4 was a waste of my time, to say the least.

11. MasterJin

MasterJin Well-Known Member

The Number 23. Just plain stupid.

12. hiake

It was ruined by the last 10 minutes or so... They got a nice tension going in the beginning...

13. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Number 23 isn't that bad.. I would say it's almost decent.

14. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

miss congeniality 2...havent seen this movie for long...lol
    number 23 got abit confusing at times..but i got it in then end...lol

15. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

decent dvd flick.

16. MasterJin

Come on guys. The Number 23 was so dumb. The acting was awful. Jim Carrey should stick to comedy. There was no real suspense. You kinda knew what was gonna happen. Its just one of those movies where everyone is a suspicious character but u hav to figure out who the killer is. I was watching it with my mate and he was so into it. I kept looking at him from the corner of my eye wondering if he really was enjoying the movie and his eyes were glued to the tv. lol. i started playing with my phone after the 1st 10 mins. I felt the same when i watched One Hour Photo woth Robin Williams. It was just plain crazy man!!! Some actors should stick to what they are good at. Robin Williams is a good actor @ COMEDY movies. Same with Jim Carrey. Oh well, everyone has their own opinions.

P.S. Anyone know a movie similar to Se7en with Brad Pitt n Morgan Freeman?? I love that movie!!! Been looking for a good serial killer movie ever since but hav not had any success. Any recommendations wud be nice.

17. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Have you watched The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? It might change your opinion on Jim Carrey. However it will not change the fact that Number 23 was a crappy movie.

18. hiake

I wouldn't say Number 23 is anywhere NEAR my favourite list, but I sure as hell wouldn't think seeing it again is a monumental waste of my time (unlike F4...)

I kind of liked Identity with John Cusack and Suspect Zero with Carrie-Anne Moss and Aaron Eckhert for their suspese... But Se7en was a CLASSIC with Kevin Spacey (Brad Pitt was just a bunch of anger)...

19. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

saw shanghai kiss, pretty good movie, kelly hu was hot in it lol...

20. MasterJin

I didnt like Identity either. Come on a little dude on a killing spree. a bit too silly for me. Ive seen so many similar films such as SAW. Everybody was on about how great that movie was but if you really think about it its just dumb. AAAAarrgh!!! Movies like this annoy the crap out of me. lol. And whats even worse is when ppl say its an AWESOME movie. That just makes me laugh. LOL

Yeah se7en is just brilliant. Kevin Spacey played the part brilliantly, just like he did in The Usual Suspects (AWESOME MOVIE!!!!!). Brad Pitt is just a naturally good actor. I think every part he plays, he plays it really good. Loved him in Troy, Fight Club, Oceans series, Sleepers and many more i wont mention. He is actually one of my fav actors.

Anyway back to the topic. Gonna watch V For Vendetta tonight so i'll let u guys know if its any good. Everyone says its really good. Want to see it for myself.