Last movie you saw, v2.0

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by hiake, Sep 6, 2007.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

i don't understand what you are trying to say -rolleyes

2. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

no acting innocent-whistle

wait, how old do you have to be to gamble?? hahahah

3. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

19 in my province.

21 in the states

18 on international waters

4. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

watched half of italian job....pretty good so far..^.^

5. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Some people get high from burning their green. Can't say I understand it either.

6. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

oooh i liked italian job
    charlize theron + mark wahlberg ^-^

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

italian job was an ok heist/action flick, kinda felt like ocean's 12 or something...anyways charlize theron is smoking hot....but watch her in monster, it'll change your minds, btw monster is one good as movie, well deserved oscar for charlize.

8. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

arrr....thas his name...was watching it ans was like why is that guy so familiar...-lol

not had chance to finish it yet...but watched up to the bit when charlize theron
    went to the bad guys house (forgot his name) to check his connection and stuff and he's like hitting on her....
    then stopped....

9. neko-pochi

neko-pochi Well-Known Member

Juno. It was rather nice and quite enjoyful I should say. :)

10. Storm Riders... ahahhah wtf was up with the arm exchange?? and that girl was a ho fo reals...

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

hitman...good mindless action flick....boobs and a pretty high body count, wouldn't ask for much more. anyways the guy who played Agent 47 was ok, just some of the dialog was kind of weird. the action is pretty violent and bloody so it's all good.

12. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

gah, i think timothy olyphant was such a bad casting job for agent 47. When I think of a bald assassin the only two people that come to mind are Vin Diesel and Jason Statham. I think both would have been good in the role

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^lol wasn't vin diesel the first choice....but i think that guy is a worst actor than this timothy dude. and jason statham...too much charisma on-screen, not really suited for agent 47's more mild personality....dunno how to say it but jason statham's not agent 47. but i don't really care about the acting for this particular kind of flick, expected it to be corny from the start.

14. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

vin diesel is a terrible actor, but i dont care, when i see him in a movie im like 'woot, this should be a fun hour and a half' and then just immerse myself in the action

15. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

true...lol still remembered how corny his lines were in XXX....but dude's like the stereotypical tough as nails kinda guy lol, like he's expected to be in those roles...

16. jmcd4ever

jmcd4ever Well-Known Member

Stand By Me. A good old flick from 1986. Too bad River Phoenix died so young. He had talant as an actor.

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Kingdom of Heaven, the Director's Cut version....never saw the theatrical cut but heard that one sucks compared to the DC....but in the DC i still think the beginning was sort of rushed even though they added like 50 minutes and it's a 3 hour movie....otherwise pretty good movie, but i soo wanted to see the fight scene of the jerusalem vs. the muslim when the evil dude was in command but then there was fatigue....anyways it has that epic feeling towards the end so it was a pretty good movie. Orlando bloom was ok in his role too.

Also saw Babel, by the director of 21 grams soo i kinda new what it was, telling several stories from different people and like "piecing the puzzle" together. The acting was superb and the story was actually believable, something random like that can happen anytime. Only the mexican dude was slightly off from realism. But seriously these events can happen to anybody. And the asian girls story was really good. How the director make her view transition from mute to what everyone else hears makes you feel for her character and her story still confuses me now because i still don't really get the symbolism of "balcony." And all i got to say is that it sucks for the nanny...

18. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Bored. So I put in Star Wars IV: A New Hope in the dvd player. Don't watch it as often as I did before anymore...

19. just saw the musketeer again on tv.

lame musketeer is lame.

the dude is a french kung fu master with a musketeer sword, able to reject all basic physics.

LAMEEEEE

20. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

saw 4. wait..stopped after 15 mins..so didnt see this last..