Last movie you saw, v2.0

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by hiake, Sep 6, 2007.

1. person

person Well-Known Member

I watched Shrek 3 last night... the story was too much for kids. Didn't really like it.

2. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

It was quite something, that's probably one of the best work of Christian Bale (me = not a fan of him as Batman).

And OMG! I saw Spiderwick Chronicles last weekend, it was so totally disappointing I wanted to cry. Freddie Highmore was beyond awesome though. I just want to butcher the scriptwriter and the producer... Films like this one is not meant to be produced in a cheapo budget... <_<

@person> Love your Zumanity sig, did you see the show?

3. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

just went to go see St Trinians today, i thought it was guna be rubbish but it was alrite actually..
    Watched i am legend, didnt like the ending at all..felt sorry for the dog and the butterfly on the glass looked cool..
    Alvin and the chipmunks...cute and i like their songs..lol
    Disturbia...good, made me jump a few times...
    Alien Vs Predator 2...that was crap imo, should hav just stuck with AVP...

i think thats all for now..

4. i just saw The Mist... it's a remake of Stephen King's novella...

OMG!!!!! don't ever go c that movie!!!!

can't believe i just wasted $20 n precious 2 hrs of my youth!!!! it's a worthless piece of crap >.<

5. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

rushour
    wow haven't watched that in sooo long, but it still makes me laugh
    i was thinking of watching rushour 3 but i don't want to ruin the good image rushour has in my mind ^-^

6. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

a few days ago in the cinemas, i watched sweeney todd~ i love burton and depp, but i wasnt sure if i loved the film as much as i thought i would... don't get me wrong though i thought it was good- i mean i enjoyed it :) but it was a pretty weird mix- black comedy, horror, romance (merely)- most importantly- musical- talk about a hybrid genre!

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Rendition....pretty good movie kinda anti american laws with loopholes type thing. anyways meryl streep had way too less screentime. anyways i kinda hope the ending was longer, but there was kinda an unexpected twist of should i say "time" at the end lol...well didn't expect that to happen but i would rather the twist didn't happen that way, killed the suspense somewhat.

8. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

i watched juno last nite...it was pretty funny...:p

9. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I just watched Sweeney Todd.

Felt like Burton almost concentrated to much on making it dark film. Definitely did seems more dark and morbid than its stage counterpart. But still liked it :)

10. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

Rambo-..duno wat it was...

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

just watched bullet and brain....no wonder didn't find info on it on wiki and imdb, it's a terrible movie. i didn't know francis ng, anthony wong and eric tsang could be in a movie soo corny lol. it's just soo badly directed and pretty unbelievable. and they cast alex fong as a cop who has to protect this bubbly cute girl lol, alex fong as a cop, uh no. foos a pansy.

12. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

No Country For Old Men.

Not what I was expecting, but good none the less.

13. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

^ I was DYING to see it... So much love for Javier Bardem... Still haven't find time to watch it >.<

14. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

It's not a western. If that's what's keeping you from watching this movie then you don't need to worry about it :\

15. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

I saw The Kingdom, that was a fantastic movie!

16. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

In the Valley of Elah... I kinda expected more after i saw Crash since this is from the director of that movie, this movie has strong performances but theres none of that "Crash" effect. Crash's ending sucked but i mean the overall movie was better than this one, i guess i wanted some multiple storylines. Lol i shouldn't compare this to Crash lol but i just can't help it lol. Anyways talking about this movie by itself, i would say it's an ok movie, with kind of a typical Anti-American storyline. Charlize Theron and Tommy Lee Jones were good in this movie.

17. ditzy

ditzy Well-Known Member

Last movie in a theater... "The Eye"... it pretty sucked.... but not very bad =P.. nothing spectacular.... but it did have a storyline that followed through.

18. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

OOOOO KUNG KUNG....I WATCHED THE FLICK..."CRASH"...I LIKED IT...THOUGHT IT WAS A EFFECTIVE FLICK....!!..

AWW I LIKE.."THE EYE"...TOO...I THOUGHT...IT WAS PRETTY SCARY...-huh

19. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Yea crash was an "effective" flick but then the ending left a bad taste in my mouth lol...i just like films with multiple storylines and POVs coming together sorta like a puzzle though lol...most of those movies i like, ex: Magnolia, Boogie Nights, Babel, 21 grams and such. Also some of the Wong kar Wai movies have that type of setup too I think and I love Wong Kar Wai movies lol.

20. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

You should watch the original Chinese film then BB.

I watched Micheal Clayton. A good movie with great acting.