Last movie you saw, v2.0

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by hiake, Sep 6, 2007.

1. saw cloverfield few nights ago... didn't like it at all! <_<

2. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^that movie is only good if you watch it in the dark...so you'll feel like your part of it...but it wasn't that bad i think... i expected worst but the camera thing wasn't too realistic in my opinion....in that situation one wouldn't give a damn about the camcorder, especially if their occupation doesn't even require it at all lol...

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol but still....i think first they'll be too scared and running...but yea its the movies. The monster was quite disappointing though... that one girl in there looked kinda like megan fox though lol...

4. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

The Other Boleyn Girl..that was good..hated the king at the end and felt sorry for the sisters...
    and thats it...

5. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

"sicko" documentary by michael moore...

quite shocking....i never knew health insurance system was that bad in US....
    dude....some of the stories were so touching....

def an interesting documentary

6. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Harold and Kumar 2

Enjoyed it. Had some good laughs, but not as good as the first.

7. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

just watched the new SCR release of national treasure 2. i thought the movie was alot of fun. As long as you don't try to take it too seriously you'll probably enjoy it

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

watched Three Kingdom: Resurrection of the Dragon, don't watch this if you are a Three Kingdoms fan, this movie is absolutely horrible. I mean it's watchable but the direction and plot is bad. Overall not a good movie.

9. watched sex is zero 2

funnnyyyy assss movie

i couldnt stop laughing hahahahaa

lolipop feces hahahaha

10. NeoWilson

NeoWilson Member

seen Streets Kings a couple days ago. The acting was good but the story and the way they delivered it was a bit vague ...i did not get the entire story clearly until after i went home and read plot analysis lol . And my friend came with me though it was a racing movie .... +_+

11. just saw jumper.. all i have to say is... what the fuck is the movie about?

12. ^ the ability to jump anywheres!! ;)

Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantamano Bay

This movie says WIN all over the place.... you will not stop laughing! definitily a movie to watch!

13. ^ ya i know that obviously..

but the plot was so erratic... one minnute the kid drowns, the other hes a billionaire, the next he makes out with some chick..

chick pisses off at him for lying, and then starts making out.

14. BigC

BigC Well-Known Member

Is anyone going to see Ironman??? I was going to see Ironman but I may just dl it.

15. bbes

bbes Incredible

oh ye its been on the ads quite a lot recently, whether the film is any gd is another matter.

16. 小Yu咒

小Yu咒 ♪♪♫很可愛~♥

not yet? there was a torrent out a few days ago..but that one was fake..im also waiting =]

ontopic: just saw fatal move..SPOILER WARNING!!!!!
    quite a loads of bloody things..looks really groose..kinda scary imo..
    terrific cast!! plot couldve been better..it was all a bit predictable..like the ending..
    an action movie all the way..but with a lot of bloody details like: chopped off arms, fingers etc..
    still a must-watch..just put on your -cool2 if your scared =P

17. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

Irnon Man-bad ass just cause.
    Must stay to see the bit after the credits.

18. thanks for the heads up. gonna be watching it tomorrow.

19. ^ in about 8 hrs and 20 mins i will witness this movie before my eyes....

20. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

Pay attention to acronyms in the movie.
    2hrs long.
    A few bad ass sequences.