Last movie you saw, v2.0

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by hiake, Sep 6, 2007.

1. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Sunshine was boring for me.. probably coz I dunno how to appreciate the graphic on my 17inch monitor...

Die Hard 4 is on my list of downloads.. -cool

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

I'm really enjoying the graphics this movie has to offer.
    As for Diehard 4, i couldn't help but laugh my ass off at this movie. For some reason i found most scenes stupidly funny.

3. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

For an action flick, that doesn't sound promising at all... -unsure

4. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

I found the action, well, just abit over the edge..i mean..cmon..they took a different path from the other die hard series...it had its moments...

5. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

On a totally unrelated note (still show business though), I saw The Drowsy Chaperone (Musical) and Cirque du Soleil's Kooza recently.

Drowsy Chaperone was excellent, as expected, they visit my town again after grabbing 5 Tony Awards in 2006. It was a meta musical, which gave it a double dose of awesomeness (since you'll hear Bob Martin, aka the Narrator or Man in Chair) talking about "The Drowsy Chaperone" the same way you talk about a film you've seen upmillion times. It was one hilarious meta show... -lol

Tony's Awards 2006 opening by Drowsy Chaperone (song is "Show off"):

[youtube]VJ5G6FoX1sg[/youtube]

Kooza was kind of a sleeper hit to me. I missed Corteo, Cirque du Soleil's last show, so when this new show hit my town I absolutely jumped at the chance to see it (not to mention discounted tickets). The music, one staple of all things Cirque du Soleil, was a little bit lacking comparing to classics such as Alegria and Quidam, but the acrobat acts and clowning were simply high tension. I can't spoil the show, but some of the sequences are quite the roller coaster ride, I almost worry for the performers... -rolleyes If you EVER get a chance to see Kooza under the blue-and-yellow big top, DO IT.

Trailer:

[youtube]0O0-HJhjw8Q[/youtube]

I wish I have 48 hours a day to fit in films AND other shows, and oh, my sleep -sweat

6. steamricerocket

steamricerocket New Member

the last movie i saw was chuck and larry

7. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

one litre of tears.. its jap movie.. very touching story. looking for the book now.. and also to dl the drama

8. chi_man

chi_man Well-Known Member

re-watched pulp fiction :p which is also a very touching story... :D

9. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

theres a movie...i watched the series and loved it sooo muchyyy.....definately worth watchinggg....i cried so muchy in it.....get ya tissues ready if ya watch it ^^

never seen that movie..on to watch list xP

10. MasterJin

MasterJin Well-Known Member

Pulp Fiction was touching? LOL

11. chi_man

you should watch it, its really funny :p

sarcasm >.<

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Reign Over Me, Blood Diamond and Children of Men, all yesterday lol...

13. brown_bear

^ how do you manage to watch 3 movies in one day dun you get bored??...you watch them one after another??

14. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^yes i was bored hehe, it was a movie marathon...

15. brown_bear

^ oic....dun think ive ever watched a movie after another.....before...
    sometimes i watch some tvb or j drama back to back like if i have a
    back log of them and it gets exciting then i kinda watch them back
    to back...^^

16. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^like couple years ago usually watch tvb shows recorded on like a 6-8 hour tape or something, back to back to back lol... not anymore though, tvb shows boring now...

17. brown_bear

-ohmy..you'd watch 6-8 hours in one go....okies i watch 2 episodes at the most
    6-8 hours ya must be watching like 7 or 8 episodes easily like that......

18. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^yes my family were tvb addicts haha, that's how i learned more chinese too, just like what jin said in that one song on "ABC" lol. I dunno how many episodes i watched though cause my uncle recorded it and he skipped all the intros and commercials...

19. chi_man

I wanna watch blood diamonds too!!!!