Last movie you saw, v2.0

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by hiake, Sep 6, 2007.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

those type of movies don't really have appeal to me anymore lol, i never watched "mr. Bean" movies anyways though. And yes dl die hard 4.0 and finish it lol, it's good, but damn they censored, "yiipee kay yay motherfucker!" how can you censor that it was a classic, pg-13 movies *sigh*

Last movies i watched were Crank and War, crank was wayyy better than War, war sucked bad...

2. chi_man

chi_man Well-Known Member

last movie I saw was the road to guantanamo, not really a movie, a mix of movie and documentary.... quite interesting though...

3. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

last movie I watched would probably be knocked up ...
    either that or transformers

4. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I haven't watched a move for a long long time. Last one I did watch was The Illusionist. A nice little magical romance, but The Prestige was more enjoyable IMO.

5. neko-pochi

neko-pochi Well-Known Member

Just watched Lust, Caution today. Leehom <333 though, I thought he was a bit skinny in the movie. :/

6. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Sooooo. Other than Leehom. What else did you like about the movie? I've heard some good stuff from hiake, and some of the reviews have been good or so-so. But from what I've read so far. I'll be keeping my eye out for it on torrent or the DL section. Since I can't watch it in theaters. -angry

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^same here lol, when someone post it, imma cop that haha. Have very high expectations courtesy of hiake, if it sucks imma blame it on her-tongue2

8. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Why not? It's out on limited release in my town... Or was that YOUR town?

LOL, blame it on me drooling over naked bodies ON A BIG SCREEN -tongue2 I still suspect that's one of the most explicit scenes I saw in cinemas, but then again, I am not sure if the limited release got censored or not (TIFF shows the director's uncut version)

9. xmichelly

because you're too young?

10. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Bingo

For some reason there has been a serious increase in people asking for ID for 18A movies :\.

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

It better be the director's cut lol, well hopefully the uploads are the full versions, cause i hate movies getting cut cause of "sexual" or "violent" content, it's just not the full movie. Well Ang Lee meant it to be rated NC-17 so there gotta be a purpose, if it was intended to be rated R then i don't really care if they release an "Unrated" version or not.

12. xmichelly

isn't it because this movie is like NC-17 or something?

13. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

We have no NC-17 rating in Ontario. And its not just this movie. Its all 18A movies. ><

14. xmichelly

ooh. wait what's 18A? lol

15. hiake

It's higher than NC-17, so no admittance to anyone below the age of 18 unless accompanied by an adult (over 18 years of age)...

I thought Lust Caution is R rated... Is it not?

So Khaotic is young eh?

@ Khaotic> Go with your slightly older friends who actually are of age and give those 'tards the look of "While I enjoy the compliment that you think I am underage, but really, I can't give such trivial things the time of my day."

16. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

@ khaotic lol your taste in movies is too mature for your age dude, get them fake IDs haha.

17. hiake

Or hit on someone working at the cinema. I am sure you can charm them to let you in without carding you.

18. xmichelly

haha and who knows, khaotic could watch the movie AND get a date ;)

19. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol can't you guys like buy tickets for another movie then sneak into some other ones, I do that here all the time lols. or is there someone patrolling every entry.

20. xmichelly

yeah I do that too, lol
    thank goodness there's no assigned seats! -^_^