Last movie you saw?

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by Akademik, Jan 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

The Departed. whoever says it's better than Infernal Affairs was dropped as a baby. they ruined the best parts of Infernal Affairs. every single one.

2. Sin City... I was like.. Whoa! and damn.. Jessica Alba really did look super hot in it..

gotta love those revenge movies..

3. shadow Thi3f

shadow Thi3f Well-Known Member

Damn it took u this long to watch Sin city? I thought u would of seen it ten times by now since you are such a Jessica Alba fan.

I just saw the Prestige. Nice duel between two magicians. Overall a pretty good movie.

4. lol yea.. well.. i dunno.. didnt think it was going to be as good as it was..

hmm.. magicians ayy... I think they kept playing the preview for taht..

I think i might go watch taht Saw 3 this fri..

5. ms-jojo

i JUST watched 尋找周杰倫 (Hidden Track or Looking For Jay Chou), and it has got to be the weirdest movie ever. they make everything look like it's supposed to have a deeper meaning that everything just turns out messed up.

but despite his strangeness in the movie, Daniel Wu was pretty hot in it. =]

6. padfoot

padfoot Member

silk was nice... not a typical ghost story though :)

7. Memoirs of a Geisha... damn I gotta give it up for Zhang Ziyi.. she was really good in it.. I mean she pulled it off with her very lil bit of english.. pretty glad it had sort of a happy ending to it.. otherwise I woulda been like.. Oh No... why!!?

Click... had to check it since everyone said it was kinda sad... I mean I don't like Adam Sandlers typical stupid jackass stuff.. but this movie had a bit more substance in it and he was a bit serious at times.. so it was pretty damn good.

8. ms-jojo

i thought Memoirs was..... meh. the book was so much (SO much) better.

9. well it was good for those who dont wanna take the time to read it... -lol

10. ms-jojo

iono.. i watched the movie first, and i thought it was pretty 'meh' anyway.

11. thas why you will never be a Geisha!! You stink of Fish!! -censored -lol haahahahaa

12. jennstrange

jennstrange Member

the departed. haven't seen internal affairs to compare it with.. but it was a good movie.

13. departed nice headshot yawnzzz.

14. 23kenn

23kenn Well-Known Member

snakes on the plane.. the movie sucked

15. chiehc87

chiehc87 Well-Known Member

the prestige ...

interesting movie, but wierd ending.

good to see mr. wolverine out of character -thumbs up- good movie overall

16. Snake.... in Eagle's Shadow... *soom *soom *sooo *soom... -cool2

17. ms-jojo

i just watched The Banquet (that one with Zhang Zi Yi, Daniel Wu, Zhou Xun,..) and it was WEIRD. some of the fighting scenes were pretty and all, but omg wayyy too bloody.

18. oh i kinda wanted to watch that.. its supposed to be like Chinese Hamlet!? theres fighting in it?? too band i'd have to read the subs...

lol I saw Fun with Dick n Jane again... -lol its great.

19. volkly

volkly Well-Known Member

The devil wears prada. I like the witty remarks and puns this movie offers. I wished it followed more of the book, but still quite a good movie

20. sp-lork

sp-lork Well-Known Member

just caught the notebook on tv...so sad..*sniffles* and i watched pirates of the caribbean (the first one) again...johnny depp is so hott!! <33

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.