Last movie you saw?

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by Akademik, Jan 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loreen66

Loreen66 Well-Known Member

scary hair.

2. dawsonfong

dawsonfong Member

Redline. Outstanding movie. i like it better than TFATF: Tokyo Drift.

3. lol damn I just watched Tokyo Drift... kinda weird considering I witnessed a car crash today..

There was like couple of things that I didn't get in that movie.. n some of it was just like.. wtf?? but my fav. scene was when dude pulled up n got those girls numbers... ahahah that shit was pretty tight...

4. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

man..that whole movie was a joke..

5. it was funny tho seeing the japanese guy from Kill Bill as the head yakuza... -lol

6. Knoctur_nal

man..to tell ya da truth..it was so bad..i cant rmbr anything from that flick..haha

7. i think it was mainly due to the fact that there was not that many hot japanese girls in it...

8. Knoctur_nal

other than the big square headed main fem...hahah

9. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

I just saw recently Super fans!! Leo Ku and Charlene choi was in that.. it was ok i guess with some funny parts

10. Logy

Logy Well-Known Member

Recently saw The Fountain, a bit too thinking required for my liking, if only I had read abit about the movie instead of going head first, might have enjoyed/understood the movie more

11. DuchSauce

DuchSauce Well-Known Member

Last movie I watched was Blades of Glory. Pretty good. John Heder = not funny.

12. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

@Logy: I wanted to see The Fountain for the longest time... The actor-actress-director-composer combination is a killer for me. I just can't help but wanting to see it >_<b

Besides needing a bit of thinking, what did you think of it?

13. Logy

Logy Well-Known Member

To be quite frank I didn't have a clue what was happening at certain points of the movie, like the the start of the movie, though do have to admit it does visually look good. Probably one I need to watch again someday.

Anyway next movie I need to see is United 93, its been in my to watch pile for about a half year now

14. rayu703

rayu703 Member

Grudge was da last movie i saw... lol

15. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

last movie: Lady Iron Chef

16. hiake

@Rayu: Grudge or Ju-on??? I liked Ju-on better even though the American adaptation with Sarah Michelle-Gella wasn't half bad (considering it's adapted)

17. hahha... oh thas uff'd up... i dunno.. her jaw does look a bit weird... o_O'

n she wasn't japanese or white... I had no clue...

18. chic

chic Well-Known Member

I finally had the opportunity to see Batman Begins, today (I know -lol)....story was all right but it was way too long!! I was getting irritated towards the end. If a movie is a visual feast like LOTR then I can stand it being long and drawn out but this movie was pretty much dark and dreary throughout - I do not want to look at something like this for nearly 3 hours. They should have cut some scenes.

19. hiake

I was just too overwhelmed by Christian Bale's face which is devoid of emotion. I think I just started hating him after I see Batman Begins, which contains enough of his face shots to last me a lifetime or more. <_<

Though Liam Neeson + Gary Oldman + Cillian Murphy great :D Not to mention Michael Caine as the brilliant Alfred!

20. Knoctur_nal

batman begins was the shit..the car was jumping roofs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.