Last movie you saw?

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by Akademik, Jan 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

dude...his shit was ghetto hilarious

2. Thyobear

Thyobear Well-Known Member

i just finished watching The Protege.. man, that first bit where the girl junky was speaking cantonese with Daniel Wu... holy.. didn't understand a word they were saying to each other... their cantonese was just that bad..

3. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

LOL so finally someone who has the same problem as me.
    I thought the girl's Cantonese was atrocious! Daniel Wu's one's bad; but not as bad.

4. Thyobear

exactly... haha funny thing is... that was the first movie i've ever watched in Full cantonese without english subs.. and i'm amazed at how much i actually understood.. until the part both those characters opened their mouths...

5. BabyRain

I wonder why they cast that girl since her Cantonese is SO atrocious? Worse than Shu Qi :)

6. Thyobear

well, you gotta admit... that girl REALLY does play a very good junkie.. numerous times her pale face reminded me of Ju-On

7. BabyRain

LOL, neway I just finished CD1 and haven't bothered with CD2 yet..

8. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

9. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Was last night, 'Singapore Sling'...nice cinemathography though. (1999 version = Art Trash)

10. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

spiderman 3 with my bf =)

11. MasterJin

MasterJin Well-Known Member

Last movie i saw at the cinema: Spiderman 3. One of the worst movies i have ever seen. How do people have acting careers when they can't act???

Last movie i saw at home (Downloaded): The Renaissance. Good French movie. Awesome animation.

12. i dont care what people say. spiderman 3 kicked major ass, even tho it doesnt follow the comics one single bit.

hob goblin + spiderman = effing win combo.

13. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

OMG you found the Renaissance??? Does it has subtitles??? Can you upload it somewhere??? I've been looking for it since the international film festival last year...

@Dann: Yeah, Spidey 3 is cool... until everyone just seems to die like a bad domino...

14. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

this renaissance movie seems interesting..

15. MasterJin

MasterJin Well-Known Member

@Haike: Mwuahahahahaaaa!!!! I have The Rennaissance and u dont!!! LOL. Only joking. Yeah its a really gr8 movie. I can't remember where i downloaded it from otherwise i would hav given u the link. I'll do my best to upload it 4 u. It will take several hours though since i dont have the net at home (im using my neighbour's wireless connection and he might cut it off now and then). Im just gonna leave my laptop running all day and tell u the progress later on.

Oh and it does have English Subs.

P.S. SPIDERMAN 3 IS WACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL

-coolio

#596 MasterJin, May 21, 2007
    Last edited: May 21, 2007
  16. spiderman 3 is fucking A man!!!

im just irritated to see that the movie never mentioned the name "Venom" and "Hob Goblin"... instead they used "New Goblin" and "Green Goblin 2.0".... wtf?

17. ksc4life

ksc4life Well-Known Member

i think it was spiderman 3

18. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

yep! and me spiderman 3.
    Watched it today.

19. meemo1031

meemo1031 Well-Known Member

shrek 3, it was alright, i liked the first two more, i thought it was a little to adult to be a kids movie, i meant the jokes. it had it funny parts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.