Lee Hyori Says Goodbye to Sexytime

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by shinobi, Apr 15, 2008.

1. volkly

volkly Well-Known Member

Good decision on her part i guess, she has aged greatly over the years and she doesn't have the appeal when she was younger. Her figure is still hot, but her face is showing signs of aging.

2. sillumjay

sillumjay Well-Known Member

thats gonna be hard for hyori... cos i am sure shes gonna look sexy in whatever image she tries xD

3. Morgaine

Morgaine Well-Known Member

^It's pretty well all she's ever known/done. It's like a total image makeover. If her image isn't going to be sexy any more, what's it going to be?

4. x_dimsum

x_dimsum Active Member

shes 30?? whoa, i never knew that. I always thought shes like 25ish?? i dont think she should give up her sexy look, she should show it off as much as possible cuz when she does get older like way older, she wouldnt be able to..

5. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

She can be classy sexy instead of slutty sexy. Just don't give up being sexy.

6. Chassy

Chassy Member

+1 here

7. mindyourself

mindyourself Member

wow...changing the sexy look...NOOOO!!!!!

8. bbes

bbes Incredible

its so strange how this topic has so many posts and is the top amount of posts, just grabs posts from the headline, goodbye to sexytime. she won't change her image drastically anyway. i think it will be more of a slower transition as she gets older. besides u can be sexy without having to wear such skimpy or raunchy clothes. so its not rele gdbye to sexytime.

9. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

she doesn't have a choice .. aging is starting to catch up on her .. how many more cosmetic surgeries can one person undergo in a lifetime? she already had everything done .. more surgeries will only hasten; if not worsen her beauty..lol

10. Jesscutie

Jesscutie Member

lol, it cause the show.......i can't remember the name, some girls said Hyori too old to be sexy, and it affected her, 30 isn't old, she still looks so young, see Madona..? she more than 40 and still dress sexy, Hyori is beautiful and sexy, she shouldn't care about those girl words

11. dreamerwakeup

wow i didn't realize she was 30 already? i think her choice in taming down the sexiness is sexy in itself. i think if she becomes more classy, that will still make her very attractive.

12. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

her legs look a bit off in that pic, LOLL!! but yea i agree- she'll be attractive as a mature classy woman too :)

13. gswarriors

gswarriors Member

dang... she doesnt look 30 at all

14. angiegal3

angiegal3 Member

oh my! she's 30 already? I thought she is either 28 or 29...time passes real quickly! well, she's still has a darn hot body and is very sexy! I can't wait to see her new image soon!

15. come on boys... don't b shy... i know u all wanna cry... pour ur hearts out...

16. fizeek

fizeek Member

wow.. who woulda guessed shes that old

17. God bless the invention of botox!!