Linda Chung as Elise 宋子凌

Discussion in 'The Gem of Life - 珠光寶氣' started by love_of_tvb, Oct 19, 2008.

1. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

spoilers maybe?

we may see a change in her soon....real soon...

2. meifaso

meifaso New Member

I love Linda in this series as she has never played a bass ass before. Good Job!!

3. khady

khady Member

I'm glad that Linda has chosen to take up this role because it really showcases her acting abilities. She has definitely improved a lot. I love that her character may be spoilt but she does have emotions and is willing to change herself for the better.

4. WingLin

WingLin Active Member

its totally different roles then she usally plays...she portray it pretty well

5. ahwoonjai

ahwoonjai Member

She portrayed that role pretty well; but her face and voice is too sweet to play a villian role

6. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

sometimes u kinda don't realise its linda playing elise cos the character is so different to wat we're used to

7. cheanhu

cheanhu Active Member

I can't stand her!!! think someone should just give her a tight SLAP!!!
    can't wait for her to be played out by Bosco!!!!

8. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

wong hei character would be nice match for linda's, she needs someone nice, understanding and mature.

9. BreathingLifeX

BreathingLifeX Well-Known Member

Elise is such an annoying person, i dont like her attitude especially at the beginning.
    But she'll change eventually because of will :)

10. HaagenDazs

HaagenDazs New Member

cant wait to see epi 54. wonder if she's really the person that releases terrance's photos

11. simplicity.

simplicity. New Member

I havnt watched up to the part where she appears yet. Im looking forward to it. She's evil right? :)

12. shivahn

shivahn Member

lol ya i dont like her personality in Gem of Life.. but she acting has definitly improved over the past few yrs =P

13. AznAce88

AznAce88 Active Member

linda plays this character really well,she deserves best surpporting actor for this haha
    she has definitely improved a lot

14. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

her scream.
    is so....high pitched.
    i thought that was pretty cool.

15. kudos1120

kudos1120 Member

i agree, linda chung has played different characters in different dramas, and i think this "spoiled brat" character is a first. I think she's acting fairly well...

16. animeworld

animeworld Active Member

linda seems so spoiled in this series

17. astric

astric Member

i'm going to go against eveyone..almost everyone in this thread and say i like her. She has completely changed her normal role playing character from say, for example her previous series. I'm actually quite liking it ... though the random english is a real pain to hear haha

18. azntxsw138

azntxsw138 Active Member

She is pretty good actor.

19. cutieme26

cutieme26 New Member

i HATE elise coz she is so SPOILED!!!! i can't believe that linda is elise! linda is so nice but elise is just a SMALL BRAT, i SAY BRAT! ELISE IS SO EVIL MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

^ goes to show her acting has improved.. and she's able to convince you that she's not a brat and no longer a goody goody girl ar..