Linda Chung as 于素心/秋

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by love_of_tvb, Aug 1, 2008.

1. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

....cant cause a jung studied in manchester ........... then a jung would have to live in canada but then the story wont go .......... tbh i really hating herr atm.... soo irratating and her acting skills has failed in MR soo far any way ... normally when she cries about things i normally cry but now i have no feeling for her any more she has officially "sat bai"............ hope she gets better ........ hope her character dies aswell in MR

2. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

i thought she always liked raymond, but who knew that she only treated him as a brother?

3. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

i don't like how bosco just butted in out of nowhere. don't get me wrong... i don't hate bosco, i love BOSCOLIE.

4. densha

densha Well-Known Member

I liked Linda's character in HOG rather than here in MR. I disliked her way of sort of toying with Raymond. Because he's a nice guy, it seems like she's taking a little bit of advantage of it. Like I felt they connected prior and even when Bosco appeared, but she knew raymond liked her before and even when she saw the cake made by ray saying, "I love Yu So Cheow." She's like ignoring it for a bit, and then smsed him back saying, "how lucky of me to have a big bro like you."

On the contrary, when Bosco disappeared she's just like going crazy and desperate for him, whereas they were only co-workers and friends just chilling after work. That attitute kinda pisses me off cuz she seems like the kind of girl that won't cherish the nice guy who likes her, and always be there for her. Instead, she like that smooth playa type who pulls vanish acts on her and she can;'t handle it.

5. BreathingLifeX

BreathingLifeX Well-Known Member

I don't get her relationship with bosco...
    What did he mean about her girlfriend?? That she also wanted to be a doctor or something but there were some problems???
    Can somebody tell me pls :D

6. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

i thought linda liked raymond but she rejected him after he made such a nice cake. my heart would melt away if someone did that for me =<

7. zippyw8

zippyw8 Well-Known Member

ahh.... her acting isn't perfect, but good enough for me! enough for me to want to watch the show!!! she's cute...>>>>

8. zippyw8

zippyw8 Well-Known Member

honestly i think she only has "one" stycle of acting... well at least for modern series...

9. equitatus

equitatus Member

It seems that Linda seems to have the most camera time more than anyone else in the show.
    Even more than Jo bao and Hoi ma i think.

10. daydreamer

daydreamer Well-Known Member

She has a lot of screentime but her character is not as memorable compared to the character she played in the first one. Plus, a lot of characters in this one outshines her.

11. mike james

mike james Active Member

i dont like her hair even though she is hot\

12. meekz

meekz Member

i feel that her character is very similar to HOG1 except this time she comes from a wealthy family.

her and bosco don't seem to be a good match they don't have much chemistry

13. tamagodaisuki

It seems she likes bosco more because they are more closer in terms of education, career, hobbies. she is definitely much better with raymond.

14. zeewee

zeewee Well-Known Member

I'm so tired of her crying scenes. She has it the best and the easiest out of everyone on the show and she's always bawling up a storm (this is of course a character flaw)!

I think she is being pushed way too much by TVB and will suffer from overexposure.

15. chabunky2000

chabunky2000 Well-Known Member

I agree that she is very annoying, especially when she cry.

16. chabunky2000

chabunky2000 Well-Known Member

I don't think she is hot at all. Compare to all the actress in this series, she's the worst looking one. Her looks is already simple and boring to me and her hair style in this movie made her even worst.

17. chyshum

chyshum Member

Linda has good acting talents and plays this character very well.
    Liking her more and more as an actress.
    Her singing is OK la...

18. amerain

amerain New Member

she won miss chinese international and immediately got promoted in TONS of series. she won a beauty pageant, NOT an acting contest. its like putting an elementary kid in college and expect her to excel. perhaps i am biased but after watching so many shows for so long, i only like those with REAL talent - and she is not one of them.

hong kong media labeled her acting as "innocent" and go on to say that it is "so innocent that it is boring." She made her character in MR way too simple: waver between two guys and cry about it. Those with real talent can create depth into any character, but she made her's shallower. What a big disappointment.

19. HeAvEnzgmaIl

HeAvEnzgmaIl Well-Known Member

i beleive shes alrite but i agree with the overdoing her character bit

20. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

She's not pretty enough, and cries too exxagernating.