Linda Chung

Discussion in 'Best Bet - 迎妻接福' started by Matt_tvb, Mar 3, 2007.

1. twinsfan2393

twinsfan2393 Active Member

this series was so funny, Linda has improved and she is getting promoted alot

2. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I don't know what attracted me to Linda, but I kinda like her. Maybe it's her image. I first saw her in forensic heroes. Never paid her much attention then. But after watching Heavenly In-Laws, I think that she does have the Charmaine Sheh potential. Didn't Charmaine get criticised for her voice too

3. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

i think linda's acting had been improving ever since bitter bitten and always ready. tvb is giving her more roles to flourish, like in heart of greed currently. she performed brilliantly in best bet.

4. Kazzaff

Kazzaff Active Member

She got a average acting skills i guess. But i would prefer her in acting modern movie then those ancient movies. That is what i can comment about her.

5. o0olalas

o0olalas Well-Known Member

When i first saw her in a series i thought that she couldn't act but ever since i watched heart of greed i think she got better =)

6. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

how so??-what? -whistle

7. chubbyheaded

chubbyheaded Well-Known Member

I don't really like her that much.
    =/

8. dcp0134

dcp0134 Member

i gotta admit that linda has definitely improved quite a bit. i think she did a pretty good job in here!

9. NoobDJ

NoobDJ Active Member

gotta say shes improve heaps but still dunno y she's being heavily promoted... not a huge fan of hers ...

10. mons177

mons177 Member

i was most surprised on the parts where she had to act disappointed at the main guy character... cuz its one thing to act angry and lash out at someone, and another to act disappointed and hurt. props to linda < -- and she's from Vancouver too! woot

11. Kooslee

Kooslee Well-Known Member

I think she did pretty well in this movie. I think she has a great chemistry with Micheal Tse.

12. ambrosia

ambrosia Active Member

i think she has improved a lot since the beginning of her career till now. I think she has a cute innocence about her and i her the song she sang in Best Bet.

13. smilely

smilely Well-Known Member

i think she has improved alot suring the first time i seen her perform i also feel that she played a good role in this series.

14. 2468

2468 New Member

yes this very good

15. bchanana

bchanana Well-Known Member

She's improved a lot. I think she's awesomeeeee:]

16. pto88

pto88 Well-Known Member

Linda's is surprisingly fluent in Chinese, better than Bernice. They're both from Canada. Linda's acting has improved. I thought she was great in heavenly in-laws.

17. twinsfan2393

twinsfan2393 Active Member

she did pretty good in this series

18. ymk

ymk Active Member

i reckon linda chung acting is good now. she has improved

19. chopstixgurlz

chopstixgurlz Member

yea, shes done soo much better, practice makes perfect, and i also llike teh theme song, that she sung!

20. missdiorcherie

missdiorcherie Well-Known Member

Tottaly agree with u !!-blush