Linda or Yoyo?

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by evilcookies, May 13, 2007.

?

Linda or Yoyo?

1. Linda

123 vote(s)
    77.4%
  2. Yoyo

36 vote(s)
    22.6%
  1. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol yer Raymond and Yoyo
    so Linda can go with small bao or whatever his name is
    Raymond + Linda = Yoyo and moses unhappy
    Raymond + Yoyo = Linda uphappy
    Linda &moses +Raymond +Yoyo = all happy :p

2. pktjai

pktjai Active Member

linda, good character

3. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

for moses's sake i choose yoyo....i'm really annoyed of how yoyo can be so tactless...since she can see raymond behind linda's back she might as well admit she's the one...

****spoiler ahead******

before linda stomped to raymond's house yoyo made ray promise not to tell linda that she's the b*tch who stole her best friend's bf...such a cowardly behaviour

4. kakenx

kakenx Well-Known Member

Yoyo should be with Alfred since they both understand each other just like Linda is with duk duk dei.

5. cutiedrm

cutiedrm Well-Known Member

i choose Linda with Raymond.

6. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

ya i know...thatll be soo sad..:(

7. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Linda..cos she's a much better person/character than yoyo..
    but i do feel sorry for duk duk dei..=S

8. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

Yeah, Yoyo And Raymond Understand Each Other. Linda And Moses Understand Each Other. But Really, To Me, Linda And Raymond Look SOOOO Much Better With Each Other. Isnt Yoyo Older Than Raymond? I Feel Weird Seeing Raymond With Older Women, Like That Movie, " Le Femme Desperdo" Or Something.

9. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

Isn't Duk Duk Dei kinda old for Linda? Just asking...not entirely against the idea.

I feel like if it were a competition based on looks Linda v. Yoyo, I'd choose Yoyo. Linda's features are all really big, if you know what I mean.

10. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

Yeah Moses Is Older Than Linda, So Its Kinda Messed Up. I Get What You Mean, But I'd Choose Linda. Oh Well, Everyone Has Their Own Point Of View.

11. Corleone

Corleone Member

I think yoyo is cuter than linda...but it's a shame for linda, since ray's unfaithfull

12. Mint_Latte

Mint_Latte New Member

Yoyo! Linda cries too damn much and it's annoying the shit out of me!! I noticed that she cries in every freaken episode! GEEZ!! AND IT'S NOT JUST THIS SERIE!! SHE CRIES IN EVERY SERIE SHE'S IN!! AHHHH SAI HAM BOW! Everytime I see her on the scene, I just SKIP SKIP SKIP!

13. DIESEL

DIESEL Active Member

i ahte yoyo

14. mulder99

mulder99 Member

i think linda, as yoyo is too for raymond ...anyway raymond dis doesn't he ?

15. systemf84

systemf84 Active Member

Raymond should go for yoyo as they are more matching and are happier together
    Linda should go wif duk duk dei.

16. dinkojinko

dinkojinko Active Member

Linda all the way! She is so sweet and innocent. How could YoYo betray her best friend like that?

17. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

if you meant yoyo is too old for raymond, i totally agree. why doesn't yoyo just get out of the picture, otherwise, pair up with moses...they're about the same age, and leave the two young lovebirds alone!

18. wantirnaar

wantirnaar Well-Known Member

y not Yoyo

19. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

IMHO, because it's just not right to snatch your best friend's boyfriend, and worse when you do it behind her back

20. sexybi

sexybi Member

im on epi 33 rite now...i hate yoyo -_-" or her character!!! linda deserves SO much better..both in guy and friend!