Linda with Boscow or Raymond

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by HeAvEnzgmaIl, Aug 30, 2008.

1. jaymashimaro

jaymashimaro Active Member

maybe the director is trying to tell us something , thats why bosco is temporary linda bf

anyway, i couldnt figure it out why linda fall in love with boscow.
    its they know each other and feels not as deep as with raymond for 13 years !!!!

izit because linda wanna avoid she love raymond and using bosco as temporary bf ?

2. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

I think this is inevitable, just so the relationship will work out for Linda+Raymond without it being awkward. It's just like how TVB made Susanna Kwan not blood-related to Lee Si Kei just so that Moses and Kate wouldn't be incest.

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

hahaha ahhh mui mui....have you seen ray in tai chi (he raped myolie wu, who the fuck rapes myolie wu) or twin of brothers (looked like a emo evil dude)...FAGGOT! also he was funny in eternal happiness or whatever but guess what he was questioning his sexuality hahaha...FAGGOT. and he liked charmaine sheh in drive of life, charmaine wants to kill his family, then he got emo. FAGGOT. :tongue2:

Calling raymond a faggot
    sai mer geng arrrr...

4. stjohn87

stjohn87 Member

i prefer linda and Raymond. both of them suit to each other.

5. HeAvEnzgmaIl

HeAvEnzgmaIl Well-Known Member

ROFL true dat~! =D

-clapclap
    gooood call LOL

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

ray could suck a fat cock hahahha... but gotta agree that this is one of his best roles since HOG, as in his other roles, dude acts like a bitch.

7. Misawin151

Misawin151 Member

Linda should be with Raymand but Bosco is a pimp in this series

8. He raped Myolie? -shock
    OmgZ! I watched like the first 2 eps and got boreeeed to death mann!!
    So gave up ><"
    Yoooooo!! Stop hatin on him! U the homo!! JeeZ
    He's jus acting ja mahh :tongue2:
    Why u so lau yee him neways ey? :shifty:
    U wanna tell us something Gong Gong? Was that thread Angie made true? ;)

Calling Gong Gong a sei lo yeh...
    Sai mer gengggg ^^

9. wuming27

wuming27 New Member

raymond

10. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

well....raymond but she treated raymond like crap

at the preview of episode 30...it clearly states she wanted to be the 3rd person !

like the mom!

11. phanx99

phanx99 Member

No one! She should be alone. Raymond is too good for her and Bosco should stay with his current gf.

12. Lez2x10

Lez2x10 Member

i hope that she ends up with raymond at the end. they have a long history together and he's so good to her. bosco and linda are cute together too, but too she became the homewrecker

13. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

i dont like her.. she's so irritating... tvb is pushing her too much. seh's not even pretty.

14. jdm_s2k

agreeedd!!

15. angle21

angle21 Well-Known Member

their love line is really starting to piss me off, ah chow cries all the time and always rely on ah hao to cheer her up which is hurtful to him. dr lin is just selfish tring to keep both if he doesn't like his current girlfriend then break up with her already ppl should never repay their debts with false love.

16. HeAvEnzgmaIl

HeAvEnzgmaIl Well-Known Member

ummm wtf have you guys seen the preview of epp 30...was it? OMG her mum is talking to Dr Ling (Bosco) to continue on with Linda and Linda said to ray she cant lose to his gf no matter wat.... omgg shes becoming like her mum

17. jdm_s2k

typical HK girl image i tell ya!

18. Linda didnt mean what she said gaaa
    She only said it so Ray wouldnt worry about her or whateveR ^^

19. BigM

BigM Well-Known Member

Don't spoil it !! lol.

Anyways, I think that Linda and Raymond are a better couple in this series, Even though its kind of "wrong"

20. anakmalas

anakmalas Active Member

ray and linda are siblings in the series.. just to think of it the brother and sister love is more better than they being together as a couple.. and can see that linda and bosco really loves each other.. its a good change.. why does linda and bosco always get into triangle love?