Linda's Character

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by yayitzmonica, Apr 10, 2007.

1. stub888

stub888 Member

i guess shes not hot.. shes just cute to some people... including me!

2. instantnoodlesXP

instantnoodlesXP Well-Known Member

yeah she's doing a pretty good job in this series. I swear, she has fluent english! when she's selling her goods and yelling, i hear very fluent english coming out from someone who is from hong kong. Or is she from Canada? i'm not too sure about this, but the english was definitely fluent to some extent.

3. itsm3k

itsm3k Member

yeah linda is from canada and her english was pretty good during that part.

i have to admit..that before HOG i did not like linda chung AT ALL...but her character in here makes me change my mind a bit haha

shes doing great.=]

4. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

i dun like her character either..no wonder Raymond gets fed up of her unreasonable attitude and two timing on yoyo...she's better off with dukduk dei but there isn't any progress between them since a lot of things has happened in the tong family...

5. locoroco

locoroco Active Member

sorry to those linda fans, i find her very annoying in every show she's been in. can't stand that voice and don't think she's pretty at all........basically i hate her......i wish she wasn't in this series

6. xxsweetheartxx

xxsweetheartxx Well-Known Member

her character's been crying too much as of late I think, it's getting a little bit annoying

7. pandae

pandae New Member

I think Linda is a great actress, and she is so pretty (which is why she won those pageants), and since she is from vancouver, canada, she has great english. I agree that her character cries a lot and is annoying, but thats her character, gotta give her props for her to b able to cry so much.

8. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Yeah! I agree with pandae :)

9. systemf84

systemf84 Active Member

-clapclap Linda -worship
    great improvement from other series. she's so lovely. -blush2

10. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

I Like Linda In This Series. Good Acting.

11. notnice2know

notnice2know Well-Known Member

i dont really liek her acting in a way i thought she cant act wen she first appear in Virtue of harmony 2

12. daphne_uijen

daphne_uijen Member

I definitely think she has improved a whole lot from her past acting. In this series, yeah... although she cries alot and though that can be annoying, it just goes to show that she is actually getting real good in her acting. I never used to like her. But from this series, she has convinced me that she is taking her career as an actress seriously. Did you all notice that her Cantonese has also improved a lot? I'm rather surprised. hehehe... Hope Fala Chen's Cantonese would get better as time goes by too. But all in all, I think Linda is doing great in this series =)

13. xbehbii

xbehbii New Member

i think she act kinda good for someone's new like her ..also when shes crying lol sound like a lil girl 5 years old talking while crying.. shes cute

14. missjennie

missjennie Well-Known Member

I think she is doing very good job with her character. Even though she cries so much. She even made me cry a few times in some scene. She very cute and adorable. But along the series. I think she is getting skinnier and skinner.

15. im on ep 31 and im starting to find her crying very annoying...at first it didn't bother me... lol maybe she crys too much ?

16. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Yes, her crying is quite cute but as Shinobi has pointed out, she cries too much. I guess it's her strong point so she's going to keep doing that.

17. dreyvii

Haha...I get your point, she cried the in the whole of episode 29!!

18. wantirnaar

wantirnaar Well-Known Member

love Moss

19. dreyvii

You know which was my favourite crying scene of hers? It was the one where she met up with duk duk dei when she suspected that raymond was cheating on her. That was rather heartwrenching!

20. FishieExP

FishieExP Well-Known Member

lol sry im going to hav to object on her CHARACTER cuz she cries a lot just break up with alfred gawd.....>.<