Linda's Character

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by yayitzmonica, Apr 10, 2007.

1. xxloserrolliexx

xxloserrolliexx Well-Known Member

yea!
    I used to hate Linda because I find that she has a squeaky high voice, and is really bad at acting.

But, now when I saw her in Heart of Greed, i was shocked to see how much she has improved.

YAY! Linda!

[​IMG]

2. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Not only did her acting improve, her singing is good too! Did you guys catch her on Jade Solid Gold? They obviously made her mic louder so that Ray's voice wouldn't drown hers, but still she sang perfectly in tune!! Wow...that girl is one amazing babe

3. joey999

joey999 Member

this is actually the first time I've seen her in anything .. not having seen her before, I thought she was an excellent actress in this. very natural .. and very pretty.

4. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Haha...if you watch some of her previous series, you might not think so. I think she made a great improvement since the Biter Bitten. And she doesn't look so good in ancient series, IMHO.

5. weapon007

weapon007 Member

all her character in every series is the same. She either very happpy or shes very sad, and i cant take it when she try to be serious and tuff, the blinded stare just look weird. I;m disappointed that she is so heavily promoted

6. hellohello

hellohello Member

I wish Albert didnt died at the end. They look like a better couple. Its so sad.

7. jt_skyline

jt_skyline Member

Great!

I really liked her with Raymond Lam. i think they should get together more and act.

8. jt_skyline

jt_skyline Member

i also think that they shouldnt have made alfred die because she was going to forgive him and get back together again. They are such a sweet couple.

9. maikhanh81

maikhanh81 New Member

I totally agreed with you. I cried crazily when he died. TVB is so cruel (as usual).

10. jt_skyline

jt_skyline Member

Linda and Raymond are the greatest couples.