Discussion in 'The Green Grass of Home - 緣來自有幾' started by DaChinaGuy, Jun 25, 2007.

1. DaChinaGuy

DaChinaGuy Active Member

I actually live in the village they use for the scenery when i go back to HK for a couple weeks :D..

i only realised in ep 10 but was sure when i saw it again in ep 11 when they carried the bucket of water.

I live just above the house they use in 1 of the newer made houses

2. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

WHen did they film the series at your village?

3. DaChinaGuy

DaChinaGuy Active Member

No idea i guess it must have been during the summer or winter months.

i've been back to hk for a couples for last two chinese new year and didnt see anything around that time so they must have started filming after march

4. jess_poo

jess_poo Well-Known Member

that's so cool!
    hahaha. you could've gotten a chance to see them.
    hehe. you're so lucky. :)

5. bacardi151x

bacardi151x Member

lol i wann agrow some plants now

6. aznsuicidal911

aznsuicidal911 Well-Known Member

if i can live in an village like that it'll be hella cool. fresh ai,r natural vegetable and nice neighbors.

7. thchung

thchung Active Member

wow, cool, I thought tha it was in China or something. Didn't know that HK have such huge area for farming.

8. misz_ky

misz_ky Active Member

your so lucky if u were there you probably can see them acting and stuff lol,, i thought it was in china too cos theres a lot of grass anf farming and so on, didnt know it was in hk

9. alisontse

alisontse New Member

what a coincidence! my mum is from that village where they film too, a lot of family from my mum's side live there and my cousins saw them film this series, some parts of drive of life was filmed there too i saw myolie wu when i was there on holiday!