Long Hair Grasshopper

Discussion in 'All Star Glam Exam - 華麗明星賽' started by shinobi, May 15, 2011.

1. lol he has six fingers watch carefully at his right thumb :wtf:mutated!

for evidence ep 12 pause at 22:20 mark. its like a mini thumb out of his big thumb ai ya!!!

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Are you sure? I didn't see anything :O

You sure its not jus his accessory? :O

3. my mum says he does...she had magazine it showed his hand the guy has 2 thumbs....i never believed her till now...its gross. lol

most of the time he's holding a mic or cards to hide it just watch ep 12.. it clearly shows it

4. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

ya i always knew this lol

and wtf at his outfit and hairstyle in ep 11, does he want to be like siu tim tim

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Oh fucking shit. You could see it clearly in episode 14.

6. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Not to be racist but this is quite common with 'hak gwai' but instead of two thumbs it two pinkies instead. Hmm, we need Ralph to explain this lol.

How you watching ep 14 when it's not out yet (according to the thread, I couldn't find it)

Eeeeekkkk that is ...

vlcsnap-2011-05-29-19h38m46s42.jpg

#6 kevin, May 29, 2011
    Last edited: May 29, 2011
  7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I got my sources :D

8. even though he had 2 thumbs-lol i think he's the funniest out of the 3...the other are boring.

9. kevin

kevin RAWR!

How could I forget..."maybe" one day I will find the source and contribute to PA DL section =p

10. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

It was so funny during the Jackpot game.

When he was picking from the pile.. i think he was like "I think this is how much 81 papers is" using his fingers to demonstrate. Then the other 2 was like "Which thumb?" -lol

11. kevin

kevin RAWR!

lol that's taking the pee pee. I shall check it now

12. i havent watched it all.... but LOL.
    im sure for his whole life his close friends have been making fun of his thumb lmao

damn is it me or ah sa gotten prettier...and gil has aged lol

13. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Ah gil got stressed due to s3x sc@ndal pics, therefore aged. Ah Sa is just having fun making money.

Yeah just fin watching the ep and they said which one, small or big one, every kept silence (they laughed but didn't keep saying it) otherwise it would have been awkward. Amazing to see him winning though haha, one of the losers end up winning, the worst player in 1st round (dancing to numbers)

14. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

u guys and his thumb :facepalm:

15. he actually won haha the luck of the lil thumb!.... gillian got freaked lookin at it:xd:

16. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Not my fault, I wasn't the one talking about it first lol. It just happen to be noticable.