Lost Something??

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by brown_bear, Jan 15, 2008.

1. AbZoNyX

AbZoNyX Well-Known Member

Lol.. "try retracing your footsteps"
    "think where you had it last"
    Does work, well at least for me sometimes.

2. SugaCutie0

SugaCutie0 Well-Known Member

lol I think that has happend to almost everyone.. But yes, that is ever sooo irritating lol for me, when other people try to help me look for something lol somehow it makes it worst.. >.< they ask the weirdest Q's, like did you look for it in: (some obvious place that you've already looked in) Like recently I misplaced my car alarm key pad. I had a spare key and could open it, but it would've set off the alarm :( so then Im looking up and down for it lol and my mother, I love her to death lol but she was like did you look in your drawer?? Did you look in your other pocketbooks, etc???and I was like yes, yes and YES!! Then she went on to talk about how stress causes cancer and then she lectured me about tossing my keys everywhere (of which I am kinda bad about that-sweat) long story short, I told my mum not to worry about helping me find it and I eventually found it on my own.-^_^

3. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

awwww sugaa ya back...-hug...

oo ive done the lost car keys too...man it mega sucks....i had to use the spare key too..>.<

the "chesk ya pockets line" gets me even more fired up....

but i have to admit yes sometimes i do find it in my pockets..but things that are big like textbooks...
    deffo wont be in my pockets..:(

4. SugaCutie0

Awww? Thank you for the wb bb!.. -hug lol Im back, for now-lol "check your pockets'' :p lol It's sad, because you know that they're just trying to help, but it just makes the situation worst sometimes.. So you still cant find your textbooks?

5. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

lost my wallet keys n phone mainly in my house lol

but have losts alot of jackets goin out lol leaving them in pubs etc... ^^

footballs boots is the worse for me, bought a pair of white nike vipers cost me £60 worn them once n left in changing room grrr was never found again, but i think it was adam that got them that twat, anyway past now was like 2 years ago, got predator for now

6. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

hehehe no worries.....back for now..??...-huh..ya gonna leave again soon...:(

nopes cant find textbooks and got to pay for the book otherwise i cant take no more books out...pooooey...!!!

7. rNb99

rNb99 Well-Known Member

i think it's like the more you are looking for it the more you can't find it.

8. bbes

bbes Incredible

if it was something that was new i would never lose it. its only when its stuff that i don't rele need that i lose for me. also about ur footy boots, i reckon that it was more of a steal than losing, cos u left them there and then when u came back for it, it was gone. i've been there before its quite annoying when that happens.

ye i agree, i mean when ur not looking for something u usually seem to find it but when u need it then it always seems to disappear.

9. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

what is this?! lol
    is there like a harry potter card game ...

10. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

This might be a problem... But I've lost my pin number for the OUAC site and can't remember what it is.... Not a good thing to lose....

11. SugaCutie0

-shock That stinks! I hope you find your books soon! It would really be awful if you had to pay for em, then shortly afterwards you find em lol Well, yea, I wont be around too much again, its a long story lol wellll, its not that long, but its sad, so I dont want to talk about it.. :(

12. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

i lost my mp3 playerrrr.....whaaaahhh.....

i dont remember where i put it....now i gotta use my phone as mp3 player...until i found it....gah......:(

13. bbes

bbes Incredible

aww *hugs* im sure u will find it. it will prob be in the most obvious place.

14. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

yesyes, but what you're looking for something, the most obvious place turns into the least obvious place ..

15. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

maybe someone store your mp3 player angie o_O now go get a new one! you have an excuse!!! lolz :D

16. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

If it was me I would be trying to find it for months until I declare it finally lost. Money just doesn't grow on trees anymore :\

17. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

I am always curious... Are things THAT easily lost??? My friend misplaced her mobile like 3 times last month (found it in her house EVERY SINGLE TIME afterwards, bizarre)

I guess you just need to pay attention to their belongings :p And I never bother with replacements, because if I can live long enough without a certain thing, I don't really need it so I won't waste money on acquiring it again.

18. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Well phones are found easily when lost (for me at least) Just call your number and boom. Problem solved. Unless someone stole it that is....

The only real big thing I ever lost was a MP3 player a long long time ago. It was a piece crap anyways.

19. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

I guess my iPod was too big to lose...

Then again, I have a feeling it's just that you kids got too big a room to see everything with a single glance -tongue2

20. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I lost my Mp3 outside my house lol.