Love Triangle: Charmaine, Kevin, and Frankie

Discussion in 'Forensic Heroes II - 法證先鋒II' started by giraffe, Jun 6, 2008.

1. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

i want it to be kevin and charmaine it seems like they are cuter together and fit better yeah frankie and charmaine have alot of like similiarities but i think the only reason frankie likes her is because of his book charater madam mui and hes so into his books i hope its going to be kevin adn charmaine

2. tvb_addict2008

tvb_addict2008 Active Member

I would prefer Charmaine to end up with Kevin in the end. However, I think it will follow the TVB series pattern that whenever there's a love triangle, one of them will die in the end. So I think she will ultimately end up with Frankie because I think Kevin might die in the end.

3. ice_cherry18

ice_cherry18 Member

since kevin only started appear at forensic heroes 2, whilst frankie already been a leading role since episod 1 and 2, so i think sharmaine would choose frankie..... but as i concern, the ending episod would be tragic......... both kevin and frankie involve in explosion........ as a result, kevin was in coma while frankie fate is unknown........ then the stories continue at FORENSIC HEROES 3......... yessssss

4. SkyRose

SkyRose Member

I prefer her to choose Kevin over Frankie too.. But I think there will be a kind of deja vu for charmaine.. Kevin and Frankie will both die.

5. monkey_hero

monkey_hero Member

I want Charmaine to be with Frankie because I think they suit one another. Also the thing about the pen, its weird but surely Frankie should be the one chosen because in the end he is the actual one who returned the pen. In this series, Kevin seems to be just soooo "perfect", that it makes his character so unrealistic. I hope Charmaine and Frankie end up together at the end but I doubt it. The director is not very clear unlike usual, this is good because it keeps us interested however if he chooses the wrong couple to finish then the whole thing will suck; this is often the case...lol.

6. monkey_hero

monkey_hero Member

Omg, an explosion in the last ep.?!!!! Frankie better not die because the Forensic Heroes III to be will definitely not be as good! P.s. there better be a forensic heroes 3 :)

7. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

I think Charmaine should be with Frankie. They have the natural attraction. Unlike Kevin which is the man made attraction ahaha

8. dlim

dlim Banned

charmaine's character seems to have started a relationship with kevin's character only cos he was really caring towards her, but it seems like she actually likes frankie's character instead...

9. jess_poo

jess_poo Well-Known Member

hmm,
    frankie seems to be going through alot with charmaine,
    but i prefer kevin with charmaine..
    maybe it's cuz i'm used to frankie with linda...
    XD
    i find charmaine and kevin..matches more?

10. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

Well Frankie suit Madam Ma better if talking personality but probably they'll add some alternate ending due to low rating which stop series from making nay sequel.

11. pinky_1115

pinky_1115 Member

frankie cant possibly b wit sumeone else after Linda's death.
    i think theres chemistry but as of now (ep 27) charmaine realizes what she wants is kevin but she knows she had feelings for frankie. it also seems like shes trying to make up for her misled feelings by being rly good to kevin.
    can't wait to see todays episode :]

12. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

totally kevin and charmaine.

13. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

On ep. 27, n charmane is really starting to pee me off with her 'does she or doesnt she like frankie' thing, its soooo annoying and hate it how they roled it in with the case, think if they do a series 3, they shd either forgo the relationship stuff altogether, or if they cant keep it separate from cases. The way they did it this series seems like most cases that happens in HK involves either cops or forensic pple's family/friends.

14. x_divinity

x_divinity Well-Known Member

Kevin and Charmaine love each other, but I sensed that she had feelings for Frankie >_>
    I really wanted Frankie and Charmaine to be together, but that time when Kevin found her pen sort of foreshadowed that she'd end up with Kevin.

15. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

But then Frankie also found Charmaine's pen in his car. That made it more ambiguous.

16. azn-happy

azn-happy Member

Charmaine chooses Kevin over Frankie
    Charmaine loves Kevin but all she felt about Frankie is just admire.

17. AWhite

AWhite Active Member

I was really hoping that Charmaine would end up with Frankie... oh well

18. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

Well its not that Charmaine chose anyone, Frankie made the choice for her.

19. Lforlegend

Lforlegend Member

*Sigh* I always voted for FrankieXCharmaine in this series, I thought they had a mutual understanding with eachother, and also, Charmaine liked Frankie at first.

20. xxarronxx

xxarronxx Active Member

I would have wanted Kevin and Charmaine to end up together because I like their chemistry more lol and even though Frankie and Charmaine would have been cute I still like the Kevin and Charmaine pairing xD