Lucky Asian men

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by Asian Guy From Asia, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I call for deletion. :).

Besides it's prob a troll. Just found out he posted at AF to.

2. Jonnie5

Jonnie5 Well-Known Member

lol not satisfied with just 1 female... buddie its call life, you shud maybe leave the house. Its called "dating" now adays, you know.. when two people test their "like"/"love" for each other. They call it a search for love for a reason, it doesn't show up on ur front step, you have to find it. And it seems that you haven't and never will find a girlfriend, or a girl to even talk to.

damn guys all this talk about lattes, i actually went to starbucks and bought one... MMMMM vanilla latte, yummie

3. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

i call for lock instead of deletion >.< all of our post will be deleted:(

4. sillumjay

sillumjay Well-Known Member

Oh dear this guy has opened the Pandora's box. Are you an idiot may I ask? Obviously you do not understand the concept of racism. We don't even need to bother asking you to learn English which grammatically correct, first you to sort out that sick logic of yours.

I will be really surprised if you actually have your own girlfriend. Or did she run off with a 'non Asian man' because she couldn't stand your ignorance. For someone who is inconsiderate and has no sense of reality just needs to be quiet. If your going to curse or blame someone because your life sucks then go and do it in some corner ALONE.

Your statement is full of contradictions, and to think you actually have the time to spout this nonsense is actually humorous. Have fun my 'Asian friend' and lets hope no one from PA bumps into you as I will fear for your life.

5. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I don't mind. 80% of my posts in his threads were complete random bs lol. Doesn't feel right for my post count to go up for that. lol

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^move into OT, and no post count for this there you go

but this is too funny....should be in the offtopic soo he can at least spam all he wants haha...i don't want my only chance to diss someone at PA harshly w/o getting banned get erased lol...

7. Shini_D

Shini_D Well-Known Member

good call Jonnie5!
    like i said, he lives in a little box that his parents confined him in.

TRAVEL THE WORLD GODDAMNIT!

8. runtohell121

i like spam for post counts :D lolz anyone know if the Sanyo xacti vpc-cg6 any good???? its only $200 at wal mart >.< ppl say its a godo camcorder and camera >.< but i have no clue lol

9. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

____ try using space for that

And WOW!!! 99,999% Not only you have problem in english...but maths!

10. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Haha I just noticed that. The irony. lol

@NAS this thread also shows my angry side.. Lol Not a nice sight... (for the children anyways lol)

11. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

His parents?!!? *pop* Dead x_X

12. runtohell121

are you allow to double post? lolz

13. sillumjay

sillumjay Well-Known Member

haha people dont tell him to travel the world!!! keep him locked up its safer for all of us that way ^^

14. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Fixed ¬¬

The irony of some guy who doesn't know asian pride talking about one...

15. Asian Guy From Asia

Asian Guy From Asia New Member

Real men does not brag even how many girls fall for him but loser brag how he never get any females to like him so he need to fool someone that he have have many girls with him. Real men also only said he only have 1 girl he love.

16. runtohell121

hehehe.... me gusta -spam! spanish sucks >.< i have no clue how to speak it mainly.. i know how to type and read some:D

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

dude you double and triple post all the time....don't trip.

soo "real men" like you just don't get alot of pussy is what your tryin to say....tough luck sucka. but trying to put yo problems into a positive insight, your such a ho.

18. Shini_D

Shini_D Well-Known Member

man u are so delusional. ur better off locked up after all...

19. runtohell121

shhh... be quiet :D lolz o wel... -spam

20. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Yet you watch Harem animes. I rest my case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.