lump behind my ear?

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by laziboi, Apr 25, 2007.

1. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

there is an ER doctor on PA? -mellow you would think that person would be able to afford buying asian stuff rather then pirating it... who is this ER doctor?

2. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

I present to you the PA ER physician.

3. yea Doc ribsnbbqbeef... -lol

I say poke it wit a needle... apply tissue... press until it flattens... then take ibuprofen

repeat as many times as needed...

4. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

I present to the PA members, the self pronounced MD Ecko, the one and only. -lol

5. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

my advice - a couple drops of 100% Concentration Hydrochloric Acid will clear that shit right up

6. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

i say u finished if u listen to the thread. should go see a doctor

7. all of us are wrong?

correction: i am not wrong: i am correct in the field of keloids, altho it has nothing to do with your lumps lol

ok fine lol

keloids are simply fast rate regeneration of cells... its like if you have a scar, it has to heal right? well.. you can say it over heals... so the extra cells that are supposed to be used to heal the wound grow too much..

cancer cells on the other hand... they just crazy little mutant ninja turtles that are going crazy and multiplying themselves lol

8. now this guy knows what he's talkin about..

9. shadow85

shadow85 Well-Known Member

build up of cartlige?

10. laziboi

laziboi Well-Known Member

i tried taking anti-biotics, it doesnt hurt no more. hope it will shrink and go away soon. not like its a huge lump. only a acne size.

11. Boss Lady

Boss Lady Well-Known Member

Doctor, Doctor where are you? Please show up and give us some guidance. ...

12. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

i have those as well, but i got it checked & it turns out to be lymph nodes that aren't harmful. when it hurts, it's probably infected or something along those lines but for security, you should get it checked out. try put a warm towel on it.

13. Yes Boss Lady I have some very bad news... the lump is not a lump at all.. it's actually a bump... and the bump isn't and infection... you're actually pregnant...

14. ^ LOL WTF ecko?! youre whack XD

15. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

well i would diagnose maybe lymph node? usually when u get ur ears pierce or have an ear infection.. u would get a lump behind ur ear.. the lump would usually go away as soon as ur infection;s over... cos ur body does not respond to foreign materials (new ear piercing) the body will fight it..
    anyway if u r worried just see a gp..
    n the lump should feel tender.. if it feels rock hard then better go see a dr.