Ma Kwok Ming

Discussion in 'Speech Of Silence - 甜言蜜語' started by Cheyanna, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Cheyanna

Cheyanna Well-Known Member

I find his acting ok i guess for his first time as the male leading character. This guy has been around for ages and his finally got this opportunity to act as the male lead character. Has he has plastic surgery recently? Somehow his skin is a lot smoother and he looks better than before.

2. it's makeup he still has bad skin. lol.. i don't mind his acting... its very natural.

3. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

i find his acting very natural, but at times he forces a lot of emotions, but overall hes a decent actor. IMO compared with Raymond Lam, Bosco or Ron Ng, Kenneth might not have the looks, but his acting is somewhat better

4. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol he was alright and not Exgratted and gay in his previous dramas in Tong Lo Tong Bo, cept hes a bit Gu Wak lol

5. Dan35

Dan35 Member

I'm not one of his fans but his acting is much better than Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, and Ron Ng.

6. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure, its not that i hate him, i jus dnt think he cn act that well to be a lead character but then the female lead is kate and i dnt think she is leading material either.

7. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I never really liked his acting. It feels like he tries too hard...seems forced

8. AvatarHong

He has improved his acting skills over the years. He need to relax a bit when acting..
    He frowned too much while acting some scenes... ;)

9. kennyxiao88@hotmail.com

kennyxiao88@hotmail.com Well-Known Member

Not a hung fan of him...but it seems all this character has a personlity like himself in reality so believable in the series...

10. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

The role fits him, but 180 turns in sad roles, he struggles a bit, just like kate.

11. Supra

Supra Well-Known Member

he's 34 to my surprise

12. kuenlee

kuenlee Member

wat is going