MacDonald's,BurgerKing,KFC Or Red Rooster

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by ajisawa, Sep 3, 2007.

1. kennyzz

kennyzz Member

I never heard of red rooster but from the list you provided I'll pick Burger King because whoopers are the best

2. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

I used to like the mainstream fastfood when i was little, like McDonalds..KFC.. etc but i kinda changed to oporto since the place i go for tutoring has it there.. i guess its kinda mainstream but the chain isnt international i think.. or maybe not quite sure anyhow they sell burgers..chips.. the usual stuff..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. armedretards

armedretards Well-Known Member

Mcdonalds becuase it has the annual monopoly game !

4. chungbung22

chungbung22 Member

Food

I'd prefer Mcdonald but any fast food forever would suck. Be obese too:(

5. bemui

bemui Member

+1 for KFC!

6. lil2kidz

lil2kidz Member

macdonalds all the way...... never heard of red rooster

7. cupcake

cupcake Member

McDonald, fries are good. And the McChicken is very good at an inexpensive price.

8. jie

jie Member

KFC - around 3 times a month eat the fried chicken here
    Mac - eat the french fries here and mac spicy
    recently the mac spicy quality change la

9. laikinyan

laikinyan Member

oh ... it depends ... the china Mcdonald and France Macdonald doesn't sell the same hamburger for exemple but i prefer kfc

10. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

i like chinese fast food. i don't like overly greasy foods.

11. hero0325

hero0325 Member

Wendy's for the burgers and chicken sandwiches-for some reason they taste fresher (if fresh can be used for the fastfood industry)

Mickey D's only for the big mac (because of the "Speical Sauce-Thousand Island dressing"), nuggets, fries, and fish-o-filet.

Popeye's over KFC-I miss Roy Roger's though (anyone remember that franchise)

Won't go to Taco Bell anymore because of the ecoli thing that happen a couple years ago.

12. aljs

aljs Member

burger king i guess.. i'm at a dumb place where's there's no fastfood like mac d and kfc.. only pizzas. so each time i landed back home at the airport..i would go for burger king first! the burgers are just awesome..and the onion ring too! crunchy... wahhh.. *saliva dribbling*

13. Darkzero423

Darkzero423 Member

Burger King ftw

14. saulin

saulin Member

Absolutely non of those listed initially. If you're eating out nothing can beat a good Chinese restaurant. Notice I said "a GOOD Chinese restaurant". Too many Chinese restaurants have cooks that smoke which causes them to over salt their dishes - or worse, the cook has very little real restaurant cooking experience.

One important she secret of a good Chinese restaurant is the various sauces the prepare and use. Poor quality sauces will make for a low quality dish!

15. sars4tw

sars4tw Well-Known Member

Kfc!!!!! All the waaaay!

16. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

hmmm tough choice, i like them all but i dont eat them nowadays ~ but Quarterpounder Cheeseburger meal with Strawberry Milkshake = win :D havent heard of Red Rooster though >.<

17. Among

Among Member

My favourit fast food is Mac Donalds. The most I like the french fries. Yam Yam. I also like KFC. The hot wings

18. magus1986

magus1986 Member

If it was just about taste and not worrying about anything else (calories, price, etc...) I would always go with the fried chicken at KFC. Although I think Popeyes is better.

19. Imperial87

Imperial87 Member

KFC is the best. Mcdonald = reap off!

20. mskafie

mskafie Member

Favorite would be Maccas, they have the best fries, only go to KFC for wicked wings. Red Rooster is Australian and they have mostly roast chicken and some burgers, quiet nice but not too many stores around.