Main reason you're watching this series?

Discussion in 'Beyond The Realm Of Conscience - 宮心計' started by tamagodaisuki, Oct 21, 2009.

1. tamagodaisuki

Just was wondering why are some of the reasons you're watching this series?

My reason is to see how Tavia becomes evil and how evil she will be. I really enjoy Tavia's acting from other dramas. And, so far I think she has done a good job. Especially, in the beginning when she was arguing and being superior with Charmaine.

2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Awesome cast and pretty much Tavia...but the plot is developing pretty well so far.

3. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

main reason is the beautiful costumes .. and i always like this type of drama more .. lol

4. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

because its just like another who has more power psychological battling drama, hard to see that in real life, love to see them fight over status

5. hiyoo

hiyoo Well-Known Member

edit: zzz

#5 hiyoo, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited: May 16, 2010
  6. hahatyty

hahatyty Member

The hotties

7. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

the backstabbing, jealousy, OHHHH so good.

8. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

My reasons are the story, actresses (Tavia in a evil role), costumes and all that good stuff.

9. sindee

sindee Well-Known Member

story plot, costumes, cast ( Charmaine!) and I'm looking forward to Tavia's evil role =)

10. idreamofyooh

idreamofyooh Member

my reason is because it seems interesting........... =)

11. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

All of them ! lol, i mean, i watch every series of Tavais, Moses, Charmaine etc. I really like the casting. And the storyline is really good. TVB didn't really made any of those type. Like it so far.

12. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

I'm watching to see Tavia's evil role. But the strong cast definitely makes it interesting too.

13. densha

densha Well-Known Member

charmaine cant act shit, she is way too pretentious being a goody-goody but we know she is a whore in real life.

14. gremjinh

gremjinh New Member

where can i go to download these dramas?

15. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Mostly the beauties :) :)

16. JulianKevin

JulianKevin Well-Known Member

Kevin & Moses!

17. sfun

sfun Member

because of mosses...just love him

18. lanlu

lanlu Member

I just want to see how evil can Tavia go with her role and whether Charmaine can change her back from evil to a good friend of her. I dont know yet whether Tavia evil role can go beyond the role of Michelle Yim in Moonlight Resonance.

19. Emlo

Emlo New Member

My main reason is because Moses is in it and is the king!! I also want to see how such close friends become enemies. I love the costumes as well and the story is very interesting :)

20. Definitely Tavia's evil role. It's always good to see if actors/actresses can portray different roles just as well