Many Complains in Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Super Trio Show 2008 - 獎門人取犀 Game' started by jcy_yan, Mar 21, 2008.

1. jcy_yan

jcy_yan Well-Known Member

The first 2 episodes got soo many complains in Hong Kong, but I really don't understand thos people that complain but still watch the show... do they have no lives? "It's bad for the kids" geezzzz go watch those lame TVB kid shows they have nowadays

2. lkm51

lkm51 Member

why complain ?? i enjoy all 2 episodes.. wish they could return for good.. laugh til my tears out

3. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Bad for the kids?

In what aspect?

4. bbes

bbes Incredible

what are they complaining about?

5. mr_evolution

Translation

11/3 Article:
    Complains received were:

1) abuse
    a) nose hair clipping
    b) smack the foot

18/3 Article:
    Complains received were:

a) closely bodily contact with both genders in the game
    1) Human Hoola Hoop
    2) Sandwich the ball

b) abuse
    1) Tape on leg

6. an0nymous

an0nymous Well-Known Member

i really dont see what is the problem with these 2 eps. its so funny, nothing to complain about. just people with no life. LOSERS.

7. ddchunlap

ddchunlap Member

yeh, i saw the first ep. Although it was a bit different then usual, still good imo

8. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol seriously Wtf, HK needs to relax, its just a show , =P but theres nothing wrong with Super Trio its not like they go over the top

9. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

i think thats just silly if they really dont want the kids watching then change the channel i think the episodes were funny and enjoyed them alot parents really need to back off and if they really dont want them watching these things then change the channel or turn off the tv

10. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

People in HOng Kong too free so they complain on anything that they can find

11. mr_evolution

^Hong Kong people are always complaining, everything, anything! That's how we roll^

12. lkm51

lkm51 Member

screw the Hongkies.. we in Msia support the show!!!!

13. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I enjoyed d show...whats d prob with them?

14. wing834

wing834 Active Member

the HK audience is too sensitive, korean and japanese variety shows have more "punishments" than this show, and they are perfectly fine with it~

i doubt the smack on the foot and other "abuse" really hurt that much, mayb it does hurt, but they have to exaggerate it to make it funnier~

15. mandy

mandy Member

HK people complain too much. I can't stand that. They make "NOTHING" to something "BIG".

16. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

they been complaining since earlier yrs about this show...which I find stupid, this is the reason why HK shows can't go to more extreme cause some idiots complain for stupid reasons. Just finished part 3 of show and it looks like the human tetra will be in the show, that's great, love that game.

17. wing834

wing834 Active Member

i love that game too, the first time i saw it was on korean variety show jihwaza, and it was HILARIOUS~ didnt know it orginated from japan~

i bet HK people will complain that the game is "dangerous" and find some stupid complains lol~

18. mieep

mieep New Member

Me too

19. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

There was nothing wrong with the show and i found it very entertaining. I think some HK pple just have nothing better to do, cnt really call some of the games abuse those taking part are laughing. Everytime i read HK news, its always some1 complaining about trivial things, they need to lighten up and realise a game show is just a game show, and if they are affected that much by it, they should just not watch it.