Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by ultim8camper, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

played it on releae and the day after, and stopped.....

tried it today, not sure if the patch did anything (xbox) but i have no lag online so its really good. ill start practising now, when i played i forgot how to swap characters >.<

also some guy used sentinal and a killed him easy with the dog cus im so low his laser cant hit me and i just spammed those ice missile things.

2. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

3. kevin

kevin RAWR!

haven't followed this thread but I recon Daigo should play MVC3 too! That Josh wong was pretty good (didn't watch all the matches but the first one he played well, too bad he lost at the end though)

4. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

Dont think he does MVC, anyway he got his rear end handed to him in the Team USA vs Team World SF tourney recently, everyone ran through him.

Gootecks and Mike Ross all the way

5. daigo doesn't seem to play mvc3 at all....

6. lol j wong vs j wong? I don't even know who josh wong is.. but damn.. justin wong with that akuma.. crazy..

7. lol wow.. just the tension n the hype.. crazy

[video=youtube;qqKlK8-4glw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqKlK8-4glw"[/video]

8. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Got Jill / Shuma.

trying to learn Jill and make something work. Her level 3 is so spazzy

9. [video=youtube;832ME0tRZyY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=832ME0tRZyY&feature=player_embedded"[/video]

I knew hulk was a fucking nuts...

10. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

my team is Hulk, She Hulk, Sentinel. haters gona hate

11. ultim8camper

got jill and shuma .. dayyummm they are bat shit crazy ... hyper rush down type charas .. can easily spam different combos etc ....

12. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

so jill is broken, think its a coincidence? still aint buying the dlc

13. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

I heard Jill's infinites got taken out, can still do a feel loops but it's all good.

14. ultim8camper

yeaahhh ... i wouldnt say its broken ..... but if there was some way for you to check them out without buying to get a feel of how they play .. cause i think its alot diff to think how it runs then how it actually runs

15. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

only dlc i see myself buying is SSF AE

if its ever released.

16. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

has anyone actually bought the MVC3 ghost for 80 points?

ill take the free one.. thats all.. Capcom have gone nuts, 400 points for 1 character???

17. wth are these "Ghost" anyways.... there was a free shadow pack? thingy? and i whooped their ass....

18. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

^ yeah thats what i mean, the first pack is free, the second is 80 points, they are both easy AI, people been complaining about that, is basically rubbish.

But then maybe they made it easy so the noobs can win too, thats where games are going nowadays. anyway my copy of Shift 2 comes tomorrow.

19. ultim8camper

^ yeah i bought it was only like 49p buit not tested out .. tbh just wanted it to say i've got it lol