Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by ultim8camper, Apr 20, 2010.

1. acsblue

acsblue Member

Can't wait til play it.

2. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;D7eeh6z2_6E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7eeh6z2_6E&feature=player_embedded"[/video]
    OHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!

3. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

beasting? that sounds dumb.

The new trend of grown men screaming in the background really aint cool, its a computer game it aint that exciting.

Game looks interesting though.

4. ultim8camper

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Task master galactus and green goblin :D :D :D :D WIN WIIN WIN !!!!!!!

5. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

Thought that was the fuhrer off FMA

7. ultim8camper

no no .. hagger from final fight

8. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

yeah i know, i think this game may be ruined by cheap characters though. i could just imagine being in a game where you cant really do anything except block an infinite combo, or will it be skill based or luck based.

9. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Infinite combos no. There's going to be scaling, meaning the further you do the combo, the more hits/inputs that land in succession will do less damage until it doesn't do anymore.

Street Fighter 4 has a pretty decent scaling system, but it sort of makes some characters do kinda low damage overall. Basically if I do something like six low punches in a row and say it does 100 damage, it won't be 600 damage total, it'll be more like 100+100+80+70+60+50 in Street Fighter 4. Don't know what it'll be in Marvel 3 but Marvel 2 was like that too. The Damage never goes down to zero, like I've seen some where the HP goes down to a crawling halt and then they reset and mixup into another loop. Awesome stuff.

"Resets" are basically situations where the player stops the combo and tries to confuse the other character and start up a new combo all over again.

10. ultim8camper

[​IMG]
    any one else think thats tehres not enough characterS? ... i mean theres 30 charcters ... not including the dlc characters .... which actually piss me off cause the dlc characters are gonna cost money .... which will be hagger jill shuma that chinese zombie and akuma which is what 5 dlcs
    but in mvc 2 there were 54 characters
    this actually pisses me off :/

11. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Mvc2 is also 2d and they reused a lot of old sprites for the game.

Mvc3 is mostly fresh models and some touches from other recent games like SF4 and TVC.

I'm perfectly fine with 30ish characters. I already have a headache with 35 characters in SSF4. If they added more to Mvc3

12. ^ i gave up learning everyone's frame traps and possible resets.... ill just learn watching videos... like how i recently learned to focus after Ibuki's wake-up heel kick... if she throws that kunai at the end of it it will just absorb and land right into the lvl 2-3 focus... if not the focus can be blocked and a safe dash back...

13. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

i see, ok nice.

14. ultim8camper

[video=youtube;gImpF0uTnx0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gImpF0uTnx0&feature=sub"[/video]
    HAAGGGEERRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [video=youtube;3etU3oJLEaU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3etU3oJLEaU&feature=channel"[/video]
    PHHHEEOONIIIIXXXXX !!!!!!!!!
    ... guess this means no pheonix wright then xD
    khakha .. you must be happy xD ....

Leaked image of akuma
    [​IMG]

all thats left is GAMBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#94 ultim8camper, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  15. ultim8camper

#95 ultim8camper, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  16. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

Yo is Arthur playable? he was my #1 support in MVC1

heh this comes out next month? 4 real? gota buy a stick then/

#96 Bulla, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  17. ultim8camper

Feb 18 !!!! soo excited and a uk fight thing is happening and one in my town !!! gonna get a goody bag !! hope a dlc for jill and shu thres !!

18. servbot is back..... ??!?!? noooo

19. ultim8camper

YAAYYY !!!! i loved serve bot