McDonald’s Strange Menu Around the World

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by Maverick, Jul 23, 2007.

1. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

this definitely calls for a heart attack.. so sinful..

but macs really do hav different menus all over the world.. to cater to diff taste. do you hav Mac Spicy burger where you stay?

2. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

In Canada, McDonald's is cheap of all cheapness, haha.

By the way, if anyone wants to see the different offerings in each country, just go to http://www.mcdonalds.com and select the country. Some countries don't have English version.... >...<

3. jaychouurmom

jaychouurmom Well-Known Member

wow that is cool! i never thought there can be such things in a mcdonalds menu. the lobster and salmon sounds pretty good. if you can get those in the dollar menu thats like heaven!!! =D

4. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

wont worry about it until they start offering 'McHuman' burgers

5. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

hmmm..i'd like to try out the norway, canada and japan one...:)
    looks nice -chef

6. kaykay

kaykay Member

the rice-burger from HK looks yummy, however, need to stop thinking about fast food.....

7. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

Wow Cool you have added something in my knowledge of McDonald.

8. Veincentury

Veincentury Well-Known Member

no, never had the Mac Spicy burger, is it negood?. Damn that Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese aka the McHeartAttack can certainly cause light headedness since it's so high in fat and cholesterol though

9. Juk_Sing_Jai

Juk_Sing_Jai Active Member

well, it's smart of McD's to cater towards the country they're doing business in.. that's why they make so much money.. the green tea milk shake sounds cool...

10. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

in japan instead of having a big mac, they have a mega mac so its like made of four patties instead of two ^^

11. uraha

uraha Well-Known Member

woah canada has expensive food. i want to try it. Anyong know which MacDonald in canada serve the lobster.

12. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

somehow i get the impression that Japan has more healthy options. heh. AND. if you ask for a smile, they'll give you one. for free. and actually give you receipt as proof of purchase for the smile. haha. (i don't know if this is all around Japan or just in the airports)

13. regal_aeros

regal_aeros Well-Known Member

when i was in perth i was craving for curry sauce.. haha coz in my country we have curry sauce and yes we have McSpicy!!! =)

14. megchan

megchan Member

i would love to try the norway one and visit a japanese one. love how mcdonalds adjust to all cultures so they can make more $$$ and have more unhealthy foods invade the world.

15. tg79

tg79 Active Member

McDonalds are smart to come out with menu that fit the locals

16. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

of course, thats what multinational corporations do to make money. to sell to the local consumers you must sell to suit their taste. the menu from one country differs from another countries which is what we see here. i read somewhere that a local Japanese boy thinks that McDonalds is Japanese due to the menu they incorporated.

My friends in England asked why did i eat McDonalds in Hong Kong when there were better food, of course better food but the menu differs from those in England and I wanted to try. at the time, they advertised the Shogun Emperor Teriyaki Burger I think it was called which was lovely and the chips they do those where you put chips in a bag and put Kim Chi seasoning in it and shake it. that was quite nice, even though i dont eat McDonalds often but I had to try it ^^ it was a lot cheaper which is obvious and a nice selection of ice cream to pick which includes Green Tea ice cream *yum* ^^

17. itz_digiana

itz_digiana Member

ooh... i would to try them all... eventhough some are different then what i am use to... i guess everybody like different things around the world...

18. ewize1

ewize1 Active Member

interesting variety...that's how they are one of the biggest, if not the biggest fast food chain in the world

19. midnightzt

midnightzt Member

omg, ima go to china and try that burger cheap and looks good!

20. Ginkaku

Ginkaku Member

Oooo... Some of it sounds good! I had no idea that Canada had a lobster burger though... But then again, Subway tried the same thing and that didn't go too well. So plain tasting.