Michael Tong in Flaming Butterfly - 火蝴蝶

Discussion in 'Flaming Butterfly - 火蝴蝶' started by Pinky, May 10, 2008.

1. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    章學儒 (唐文龍飾)
    「電子工程師/高科技工廠廠長」。守仁次子,一如其名,儒雅而有禮,穩重又帶點拘謹。從小看盡母親的難處,立志一日,要為母親討公道,也讓視自己為災星的父親,對自己改觀,然而,由於母親從小的教導,他對一切,就是狠不下來,做不成父親心中的好兒子,在父親眼中,他永遠是平庸之輩,他明知父親力言做生意就得心狠手辣、六親不認,但他有自己的一套,他認為待人以誠,親力親為,廣立信譽,又有投資的眼光,就能成功,他很想向父親證明自己的理論,但父親從沒給他機會。然而,他那份堅持執著,知其不可為而為之的戇直性子,卻令心儀所折服,心儀早看出他對其工作從小就有天份與熱情,他不單純是買地起樓賺錢,而是親自設計,努力地讓自己建出來的房子有家的感覺,那份勤奮熱心,是任何名門第二代第三代所沒有的,他的仁慈謙虛及用情之專,更是難得,二人從此情訂一生。可惜,在在因為他的正直與厚道,使他不能接受妻子的狠辣,夫妻的齟齬最後令他感情出軌,加上家業危機、面對另一場的兄弟相殘,使他在迷失中,以逃避作為解脫,終演成一場悲劇。

i've always liked michael in tvb, but tvb never promoted him, so i'm glad he has an opportunity to lead a series FINALLY in atv..

although he does look quiet old for rain (even tho he does look younger than he is 38/39?).. but i love their love story.. and feel bad for him because he doesnt want to hurt his bro, and his family oppse of them.. but they are totalyl in love

also i feel bad for him because his father hates his guts when hes the only one that is actually intellegent and hardworking

2. hby_fan

hby_fan Member

i love michael in this series! really cute, a good chance to tell TVB that he can act! =)

3. 3di_boi112

3di_boi112 Well-Known Member

o i thought it was strange seeing him as the lead actor. I still don't think he has the naturalness of good actors. Rain does a better job than him as lead.

4. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I thought he was pretty decent. And finally, he's the male lead. Breakthrough for him

5. akagarwa1

akagarwa1 Active Member

his acting is pretty good. is this the first time that he is the main character?

6. brother hua

brother hua Active Member

It's his first big break as the main character and gets to kiss his leading actress. lucky guy!

7. JulianKevin

JulianKevin Well-Known Member

LOve him. but sometime he so weak